All reviewsbreakfast rooma pet friendly hotelallow petsnew orleansfresh fruitdesk clerkthe room was nicewe've stayedfree breakfastrooms are cleanparking lotwaffleswould stay here againlqdecafwalmartgravy
Reviewed 31 July 2018

We often stay at LaQuinta’s as we travel with our 2 Burmese kitties. My husband had a large part of his foot amputated and has severe nerve pain in that leg, and suffers from PTSD. Our kitties sleep against his legs gives him great comfort and allows him to sleep and rest.
This particular LaQuinta was fair, but the room should have been cleaned better and we did not like that their side door had been taped so that the door did not lock. They have doom type of “governor” on their AC would not go below 80 at night. I consider that cheating me out of what I PAID for. I pay for a good nights sleep and neither of us could sleep well with it so hot! The Breakfast area was too small and it was very difficult to find a place to sit and maneuver the buffet line! We will not go back.

Room Tip: Stay at one of the other hotels on the same court!
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018

From the check in to the check out- everything was amazing. One of pups is a rescue and hates men. She greeted each staff member with a wagging tail. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was delicious with tons of variety. Will definitely be staying again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Bob B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Slidell - North Shore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you and we hope see you on a return trip.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Was able to get a last minute reservation and was pleasantly surprised to find an excellent, comfortable and very reasonably priced hotel. It is a great value and will surely use it again if in the same area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I am having a hard time breathing that's how overwhelming the smell of pesticides is. Horrible!! Never again will I trust LQ. They just aren't reliable enough. I knew I made a huge mistake the minute I walked in the room.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Bob B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Slidell - North Shore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

We have no record of your stay. No pesticides have been used.