US$113
US$109
US$106
US$102
Hampton.com
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$62
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$117
US$102
US$99
  • Pool
US$88
All reviewsstaff was friendlyfree wifibed was comfortableplace to staywafflescecilvickisurgery
Reviewed 4 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Taj R, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Shreveport la, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Reviewed 28 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Taj R, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Shreveport la, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We visited the hotel during our stay to see a concert. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. We had no issues with our stay at all. The hotel was centrally located between all of the things we wanted to do. All in all it was a great visit we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Travelodge S, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Shreveport la, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for your very kind review. I hope you do come back whenever you visit
Shreveport in the future. Thank you again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Room was clean. Linens fresh. Two rolls of toilet paper with less than 1/4 inch of paper on each. Ceiling texture was split and sagging in several locations. It was a place to sleep, shower, and use toilet(after going to office for more paper). Would I stay there again....probably not.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Taj R, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Shreveport la, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thanks for the review. We hope you come and stay in the future.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This was the worst motel I have ever stayed at. It is also in a bad section of town. I booked a king room on line. My electric had been out for the second night in a row. When I got there the room's air did not work. I was moved to a single. The air squealed so loud I couldn't sleep. I called the front desk and was told how very sorry they were that at least the air worked in this room. I finally had to stuff dampened tissue and cram it in my ears. The bed felt like sleeping on a sheet of tin with springs. Between the squealing air and the hard bed I would have been better off staying at my hot house. I told the manager the in next day. All he said was, "oh you're not happy, sorry about that, here's your receipt, have a good day." Horrible experience.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

I am so sorry you feel the way you do about our hotel. I am aware of your stay and that you moved from a single, rm 228, to a double, room 134. Room 134 is one our nicest rooms and the
AC is quiet and the beds are immaculate. We have rented it many times since you checked out 8/13 and never have gotten a complaint about that room. So, I am at a loss at why you reviewed that room the way you did. I do hope you give us another chance to accommodate you. We are a nice hotel in a commercial area and aim to please our guests.