US$92
SleepInn
US$98
US$114
Hampton.com
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$160
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Homewood
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Clean room and courteous personnel. Complementary breakfast perfectly adequate with good service.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Super 8 is very rude and nasty to the customers, they don't offer any discount and service. Took kids there to enjoy a great 2 days of fun no work and I would not go back. Not clean and rude staff.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017

This Super8 hotel is quite good. I like to live in Super8 each time I travel. If there are more types of food to choose for the breakfast like other Super8 motels, it will be better.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2017

The images that I seen online was not the way the hotel look when I arrived unfortunately I had no other options at that point but would never recommend they have bugs and bed were hard very old style carpet was dirty on the website they didn't display carpet in the room didn't know TV stations microwave didn't work and I felt very closed in it's a very small room bathrooms are very small need new shower heads they have hard water just isn't a place that I would recommend or ever return to

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kizuwandar
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I always do my reservations online & read reviews. I saw that this place was a high risk, so I tried it anyway. Like one reviewer had stated was very true " FALSE RATES"! I noticed immediately that my price was different, so I asked WHAT is this, and you best get it together. My hold reservation had been changed so this place could gain a dollar. They did fixed it, saying they are not responsible for how online price, WHAT A JOKE! Ok next I had 2 rooms booked, and we was scatter out , the first room had a frig not working and a phone that was not working, so hubby when to the front desk, they did move us. The next room had running hot water in the tub all night. The bed was very, very hard, & sheets that was very rough, low low grade pillows. The doors are very scary, it appears that Katrina had hit em up. The only good thing was the little lady @ the front desk, she was very stressed with trying too accommodate the guest @ a crooked operated business, but she done her best. Thank you young lady, find you another job in get out of that trash can. We did mention all of the inconvenience to management, he could care less. SUPER 8 franchise needs to know about this location, so they can have a talk with the owner, this is the US/we do not handle business in this matter. So beware of this place, take a look @ the reviews, several people have stated the same thing about the pricing. No iron, a very dirty ironing board cover, no cover on the smoke dector.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family