See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Generally trashy appearance to parking lot. Guy sitting on bench outside in plain sight of clerk. Asked clerk if was a quiet place and he hesitated then said "Well, it's a quiet night.". It's a 300 room motel with maybe 6 cars in the parking lot but when I asked if I couldn't have a ground floor room I was told "It's only one flight up, it'll be alright." I'm 61 years old and in pretty good shape but come on! When I walked out the guy on the bench hit me up for money and turns out he wasn't even staying at the motel. I realize this is Louisiana where humidity is high but the room had so much previous water damage the light fixture was at an angle. Breakfast was a joke ! Four kinds of sliced bread for toasting- no that's it, just bread. They had cereal but the corn flake dispenser was so clogged with crushed flakes it was inoperable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 677gregoryd
Reviewed 6 June 2017

We checked in and went to our room with 2 police cars in parking lot looking for someone(should have been our 1st clue). We opened the door and noticed a/c unit cover laying on floor. Looked around and spider webs were all over ceiling. My wife went to the bathroom and the toilet paper was damp and had gum caked on side, in-useable. The bath tub had not been rinsed since last bath and had a ring. We were dead tired and couldn't get an answer at front desk so we tried to lay down for a bit, so we turned out the lights. That's when several spiders crawled across my wife's arm and my back. We immediately got dressed and packed up. We then noticed dried blood on the bottom of one her pillow cases. We bolted out the door and to the front desk. This took about 20 minutes. The clerk told us he could move us to the room next door. We declined and wanted to go to another hotel. He refused a refund saying that it had been past 15 minutes, even after being shown pictures of everything in the room including the spiders and dried blood. We left and went down the road to the newly renovated LaQuinta. We are still fighting the charge and Capital One is assisting us. We filed complaints with the BBB, health dept, Days Inn corporate, Shreveport visitors Bureau, and the Chamber of Commerce. We will never stay at any Days Inn property again.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!!!!!!!!!! Health hazard!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple