“Great Mediterranean & Wine Friendly ”

Athena Greek and Lebanese Grill
Ranked #56 of 519 Restaurants in Shreveport
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed the gyro plate with large side of tabouli, hubby got the vegetarian plate with wonderful smoky baba ganoush. Enjoyed a nice bottle of red wine with the Neal that we were allowed to bring in for no charge. Our nice waiter Skyler even thoughtfully provided a cork screw and glasses. Thoroughly enjoyed our meal there and will be back!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I ate here last night and had a wonderful server. He was very quick and efficient. The food was fantastic. I WILL return Ask for Abraham

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Staff was friendly, resturant clean, and the food not bad. Had a okay selection, including desert and Greek yoghurt for your pita bread. Not a bad price for the buffet.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I've eaten at the Athena's on line avenue plenty of times with family and it was always a good experience. This was my first time eating at this Athena's. I'm a fan of their food and when we go we usually order the sampler to get a variety of dishes. You can imagine my excitement when I heard they now had a buffet! I was curious to try it out because while the made to order portions are very filling, there's certain dishes that you want a bit more of over the others. We stopped by yesterday around 1:15 and I'm happy to see that the buffet has pretty much everything that comes with the sampler: gyros, baba ganoush, Grecian dip, Schwarma chicken, salad, olives, hummus, pita bread, rice, and more! Everything was delicious although some of it was cooling off---that was our fault--- the rule of any buffet is to get there early! Lol The guy who bought our drinks to the table was very polite and we left with full bellies. I will say prior to going I read some other reviews and called to see what food was available for the buffet, and I was told that baklava was a part of it. The guy told me that we'd have to pay extra for that when I asked about it yesterday, but it's no big deal. I can try that some other day, for a total of $13.15 after tax we ate good and I'm satisfied with that! I'd highly recommend!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

I came here to celebrate a friend's birthday. They do not serve liquor but allow you to bring your own.

We ordered some chicken & meat shawarmas as well as vegetarian platter. Our food was served in a timely manner. The portions are nice and big. Everything was delicious and well cooked. For dessert we got baklava which was okay. The staff is friendly.