All reviews extra points couple miles close to the airport free breakfast the breakfast area breakfast was excellent room was clean front desk staff nice stay hie interstate cici noise pillows furnishings texas truck
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Not ready for customers. Staff were friendly, breakfast was fine, but it appears management doesn't care about the following : damp carpet in room, hallway carpet needs replacement, window and storm window in rm 422 neither close nor lock. Pool patio chairs dry rotted and present a safety issue.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2018

This was a great hotel and located right off IH20 on our way back to Texas. The location is somewhat strange, but we were very comfortable. But Front Desk staff (Dawn) was great. Also breakfast was super (thanks in part to CiCi).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

This was the worst hotel I've stayed at. When requesting the roon type the lady over the phone guest service rep sounded put out. When checking in I had to wait since the front desk person was sitting in the pool area. I wasnt told where anything in the hotel was. Was told to park on the wrong side of the building. The key entry didn't work and had to walk around the entire building with luggage look for the elevator and then had to move my car when I was told to park in the opposite side. The floor had multiple stains and was so dirty I did not want to take my shoes off. The sheets had holes in them the TV changer was so dirty the buttons stuck. The room smell like mold and the dust was so sick in the AC unit that it was white. The sheets had holes in them. In the shower floor was black in areas. I would have informed the front desk when I left like the note under my door suggested I do if my stay was was bad bit that morning there was no CSR at the front desk to tell so after waiting over 5 minutes I just left. I would not recommend anyone stay at this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a Thursday night before flying out very early on Friday morning. Hotel is a little hard to get to. My room was OK. Carpet and furnishings were a little old and dated. Didn't have time to try the free breakfast.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shreveport West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Hi Douglas H,

Thanks for stopping by and leaving feedback. I'm glad to know that you found the room adequate. I also took note of your comments about the tired carpet and decor so that our hotel can look into these areas of opportunity. I'm sorry for the letdown. We hope that you can enjoy breakfast next time you visit!

See you soon,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

When we checked in last night, we found that they have a really high pet fee. No discount for Priority Club members like others we stayed in.

Won't stay here again. Changed our plans for a return trip next week.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shreveport West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Hi Dacia R,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and leaving us feedback.

I am sorry to learn that you found our pet fee did not meet your expectations. I welcome your comments and I will have them shared with our hotel owners for reference.

Thank you for being an IHG Rewards Club member and we look forward to serving you on your next travel in the area.

Regards,