“Great spot in South Shreveport”
Review of Pita De' Novo

Pita De' Novo
Ranked #57 of 537 Restaurants in Shreveport
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Fresh food, excellent service. We eat there a few times each month. Favorites are gyro, hummus, Grecian dip and Mediterranean salad. Mondays are $5 gyros!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Upon the recommendation of my son, we dined at Pita De' Novo on Youree in Shreveport. The meats (gyros, chicken) were very tasty, the vegetables were fresh, and the service was quick and helpful. The inside is not that fancy, but if your there for the food, this is a great place to try. We will be back.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I love Pita De' Novo's eggplant dishes! Everything I've eaten there has been delicious. The staff is very friendly and you never have to wait a long time to get your food.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

My husband and I are vegetarian and we travel a lot so Turkish/Greek/ Mediterranean restaurants are always tops on our list of places to eat. Their traditional falafel pita or plate is a tasty, healthy, affordable vegetarian option but Pita De'Novo is on a whole other level. We both had their falafel plate with salad and hummus sides. It was fantastic, best ever anywhere, including Istanbul. The plate also came with two dressings which were exotic and utterly delicious. If we lived in Shreveport, Pita De'Novo would be one of our favorite go-to places but, for sure, we'll stop there again the next time we're in the area.

1  Thank ashabot
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Reasonably priced, no frills decor, caters to college crowd. The service is friendly. I tried the gyro and the shwarma which were both pretty good. I think it is a step below Athena in terms of quality and a big step below in terms of decor. It's better than yeero yeero, though. Overall, I'd recommend it if you want some good middle eastern cuisine to go.