Free cancellation until 27/07
US$73
US$67
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$98
Book now, pay at stay
US$160
Hampton.com
US$113
Sleep Inn & Suites I-20(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
US$77
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
  • Pool
US$88
US$168
US$162
All reviewsfree wifi and breakfastsausage pattiesfront deskking suitecheck in was quick and easyfeel like familystay there againbed was comfortablechecking inthe room was nicenice hotelclean roomspropertiesboardwalkfreewayac
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I stayed here one night 8/25 while traveling. Check in was efficient and desk clerk was friendly and courteous.

Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Room appeared clean. The hotel is away from the freeway in a retail area on a quiet road. It made for a nice quiet night.

Breakfast buffet....we arrived at 0900 on a Saturday morning. There were 4 other patrons in the dining area. No scrambled eggs, 2 dried up omlette discs, 2 completely dried up sausage patties available. One biscuit. The gravy had not been stirred in quite some time and had a hard crust all over it. NOT appealing. The buffet is supposed to serve until 0930. I understand not wanting to waste food, but there were still people wanting to eat. PUT SOME FOOD OUT!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Coworker & I stayed one night while traveling through the area. Overall a nice hotel. The room/suite was nice & large. The bed was comfortable, room & bathroom were clean.
The breakfast was typical hotel breakfast fare, nothing special.
Overall satisfied with the room & hotel. Would stay there again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2017

My daughter and I were traveling to Orange Beach and decided to spend some time in Shreveport. Holiday Inn is always a great stay! Comfy rooms and beds, and excellent breakfast is always a treat. The staff is friendly and helpful. I believe it was Brandon who checked us in, and when asked where we could get a good dinner, he suggested Copelands, just down the street. Good choice! Would definitely stay here again if the opportunity arises. Lots of casinos in the area, as well as The Boardwalk, outlet stores.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We were driving home to Texas from Florida and decided at the last minute to stay here. We had a quick and easy check in. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We didn't enjoy the free breakfast so I'm not sure how that was. It was nice to have a gold star on our door for being gold members. Plenty of parking in a quiet neighborhood. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I recently booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Shreveport LA. Upon are arrival and after checking in to our room that looked like the room I saw on the internet, I talked to a staff member who was very helpful. He advised us to the Boardwalk and Red River Park. The Boardwalk is a large array of stores to shop at including Bass Pro. There are casinos in the area if that's your thing. The hotel also provides free wifi and breakfast. It is just off the I-20 easy to find and has a pool. It's a good place to stay!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family