All reviews valet parking blind tiger southern hospitality a wonderful stay the entire staff comfy bed the breakfast area called the front desk lobby tile texas
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a night at the Remington for the Fourth of July rooftop party. We were given the "Moran Suite". It was large, nicely appointed and airy. We were impressed with the Remington the minute we walked in. Valet parking was available and check-in was quick. The building has a vintage feel but all the appointments were modern. The rooftop and ballroom are beautiful and I found myself daydreaming for an event to host there;) We plan to return for our anniversary so we can enjoy the spa.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ro_vaughan
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We just spent a couple of nights at The Remington. To say they were accommodating is and understatement!!! Our daughter left her "blankie" and beloved stuffed animal in the vehicle, we had it valet parked. When I called down to the front desk she said she would go get it for us...she didn't even sound aggravated! Every time we saw any of the housekeepers they always smiled and spoke!

Our bed was so cozy! I wanted to bring it home with us!!! We WILL be staying there again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather P
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent establishment. The boardroom was more than satisfactory for our gathering. And the suite made the overnight stay a glorious one. This hotel is one that is older but a hidden gem. It has recently been beautifully remodeled.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Rhonda J
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

After 6 days on the road for business, my husband and I make a last minute decision to stay a night in Shreveport before returning home to TX and stayeD one refreshing night at this gem. This is a lovely quaint boutique hotel with a cool history. It's incredibly charming and is big enough to meet your needs yet small enough to ensure that every guest is personally attended to. The entire hotel has beautiful historic architectural features and the luxurious suites are
gorgeous and appointed with fine linens and sheer comfort. This hotel is very CLEAN. We appreciate that even though the hotel has been renovated, they've kept the traditional tile, brass fixtures in the bathrooms, beautiful old doors, crown and so much more. The common areas are very comfortable and welcoming and the entire staff first rate. The girls at the front desk were very helpful and Chris, the valet and bellman, has an obvious love for his role as he went above and beyond our expectations. You WILL NOT find another hotel like this is Shreveport and certainly won't be disappointed. We can't wait to come back and stay longer!!! Our seafood dinner at the Blind Tiger, less than a block away was also fabulous!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Christal R
Reviewed 3 May 2017

My mother and I stayed at the hotel for 10 days and the all of the staff were gracious, accommodating, friendly...I just can't say enough great things about the staff!!! The rooms were very nice and the entire feel of the hotel was warm and homey! Truly, a lovely stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family