“4th July visit Shreveport ”

Sam's Town Hotel and Casino
Ranked #80 of 567 Restaurants in Shreveport
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Great downtown location-lovely staff-clean & comfortable accommodation & free shuttle to airport. Plenty of parking and places to eat within hotel complex at fantastic value.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Man it's too easy to get caught up in the noise, the lights, the flare of the casino games but it can also eat your pockets before you know it. take enough to have fun but don't spend your bill money. great staff with chraming personalities!!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

We stayed one night and the casino was our main complaint. Many of the machines were out of order. My daughter put $30 in a machine and it would not let her play or cash out. An attendant argued with her instead of making it right. My husband and I had been to Sams Town before and it was a much better stay. Change in Management? There should be a smoking section OTHER than the casino. The room was very nice and in good working order.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel numerous times and the staff here is great! Always very friendly and helpful!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We went here and lost 100.00 in 10 min. or less/ never got a drink at all. This a shame how tight the machines were. I was so hot, you could see steam coming from my eyes. Yes, my eyes. If you go here and win, you better run as fast as you can. But i doubt if that happen. It's been about a month ago, but i want be back there at ALL. Good Luck!