“LOVED it!!”

Cuisines: Greek
Description: Also reviewed in Urbanspoon
Description: Also reviewed in Urbanspoon
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We visited during lunchtime on a Saturday, and the food, service, and atmosphere were all excellent!! The Athena sampler and chicken plate are phenomenal. We also had Turkish coffee and baklava, all delicious. We will definitely be coming back here!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Everything I had was delicious. The staff is very friendly. Recommend very highly!!! The salad was actually the best part of the meal. So tasty!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I are travelling through Shreveport and saw this place was #1 on Trip Advisor. We decided to try it out and I'm so glad we did. Our server was awesome and funny. The food was some of the best Greek/Lebanese food I've ever had. We ordered an appetizer of falafels and split the Athena sampler plate for 2 and we had to bring left overs home. Gah, it was so delicious. I'm sad to leave Shreveport and hope I can find a place like this back home. There is a reason they're #1!

1  Thank AK2309
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

They give you so much savory food. We got a platter for two and left really full. They accommodate gluten-sensitive patrons.

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I have loved Athena's for years! This is the best Greek/Lebanese in Shreveport. Love everything and there service is always amazing!