All reviews shreveport airport room was clean waffles great place to stay breakfast area convenient location southern hospitality nice stay staff was friendly waffle house hot breakfast front desk staff stayed one night easy access business trip fitness center inns
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Competitive pricing, one of the lowest in town. Complementary breakfast is a great convenience. Had an issue with key card. Problem easily solved. Room cleanliness was great. Hotel always looks sharp.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for providing your feedback! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I am a gold member and they give us a snack at check in. They did not have a cocktail party tonight, wish the had not canceled as I enjoy them. They gave us a top floor upgraded suite. Makes you feel special. The room had a whirlpool tub, large sitting room and kitchenette.
Hilton does go way above to take care of there customer. They are number one in my book for a fair price for high quality.
I also have to add the staff at ALL Hilton proprieties I have stayed at are top notch.

Room Tip: top floor suite
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for providing your feedback! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Nice updated rooms, good variety for the free breakfast and good gymStaff friendly and helpful. Check in was smooth and easy. Would definitely stay at this hotel again. Large room with king size bed very clean

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you for providing your feedback! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Stayed there overnight prior to flight out of Shreveport. The hotel offers shuttle service to the airport starting at 4 am. Room was clean, hotel staff friendly. Cannot comment anything else. It was a real brief stay.

Stayed: August 2018
Kelly C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

After driving ten hours as part of our move across the country, we were told by the friendly staff that the General Manager would not allow us to park in the back with our towed civic—in fact, we were told that she would have our vehicle towed away. After speaking with the GM who was unapologetic & uncooperative, and unpleasant, we contacted Hilton Corporate, who said this was very unusual & then kindly took time to call another Hilton property that was willing to accommodate our needs.

I also noticed that the GM responds to other less than “4 Star” reviews with a copied/pasted canned answer. Just a mile away we found a very accommodating Homewood Suites hotel. Thank you, Corporate Hilton. I am a long time Hilton customer & Gold Member. The staff was very friendly—perhaps the GM could learn something about courtesy & friendliness from them.

Stayed: August 2018

I do apologize that we were not up to standard. Our parking rules and regulations are unfortunately not something that we can bend the rules on. We have had major issues in the past with trailers and other hauls attached to vehicles taking up several spaces and not allowing enough room for the rest of our paying guests.I would like to sincerely apologize for coming off in such a negative manor, I can guarantee you that was not my intention. As a Hilton Honors member you are among our most valued guests so I want to thank you for providing this feedback so that we may improve ourselves. I sincerely am happy to hear that you found a Hilton in the area that you were happy with and hope the rest of your move went smoothly.