US$161
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$117
US$114
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
US$196
  • Pool
US$91
Priceline
US$88
All reviewsbedroom suitefront deskfull kitchenrewards memberliving areawould definitely stay here againquiet locationother hotelsbreakfast buffetyogurtmusty smellwe've stayedthe breakfast areanew orleanshot tubcomfy bedvery pleasant stay
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We've stayed here many times and find this property well maintained, clean, and pleasingly decorated with a friendly & helpful staff! Breakfast is amazing & the ladies who serve are happy & fun. They deserve a raise for their 4:00am wake-up for prepping! Shreveport is our halfway point, so having a full kitchen with refrigerator & freezer makes it nice to keep our cooler items & freezer packs fresh...we will be back!

Stayed: September 2017
Yentl W, General Manager at Residence Inn Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Gb7ihla,

Thank you for taking time to share the experience of your recent stay. Your feedback is truly valuable.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice clean hotel..its stucked off highway 49 and a jewel to find. The staff is all smiles and rooms are nicely deco with modern furnture. The landscape is being maintained, which offer curb beauty. The food is very very good. If you need a place to rest your head for a night or several nights, consider this as your home away from home

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Yentl W, General Manager at Residence Inn Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Demetrius G,

Thank you so much for taking time to share the experience of your recent stay through Trip Advisor. Your feedback is truly valuable.

We look forward to serving you again hopefully very soon.

Management

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Others mentioned location. I travel often and I thought location was fine. The staff was great, very helpful and friendly. The pool and hot tub were nice and the inside of the lobby/common areas were nice. The breakfast had many option INCLUDING Greek yoghurt which I have never found at most hotels. Fruit, eggs, sausage, tortillas and waffles made for a great breakfast including many breads and cereals. The ONE thing they should do is sew up the sofa cushion. It had a tear in it. It makes the room look very un-classy.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Yentl W, General Manager at Residence Inn Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Sjmarst,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience of your recent stay. Your feedback is truly valuable.

I was delighted to learn that you had such a wonderful stay! We love to get such positive feedback from our guest, and I will definitely share this with the team to let them know that you appreciated them. I want to apologize for the torn sofa cushion that was in the room you occupied. I will most definitely take care of this issue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If I may be of further service, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime. We look forward to serving you again hopefully very soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Was a little concerned at first by the suroundings. Not the best area for the hotel, but the people and staff were nice and welcoming.

2 bedroom suite
Room was neat, clean and had all of the dishes, silverware and pots and pans. The only downsides to our room was that the microwave turntable did not work and the room was musty smelling, but neither of these things would have prevented us from returning.

We were on the 3rd floor and it was VERY quiet. Over all a good stay.

Breakfast was okay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Hello Kathy D,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us during your recent stay.

I do apologize that your experience was such and feel personally disheartened that we were unable to do a better job of addressing these issues while you were still here. You are a very valuable guest to us so rest assured your comment will be shared with our entire team and appropriate attention will be given to it.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Met with friendly smile when I arrived. Check in was quick. Room was in quiet location with extra pillow I asked for. Only issue was very loud refrigerator. Had to pull out and unplug to sleep. Breakfast is good. Super clean room and very comfy bed.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear MaryannwccTX,

I was happy to see that you had such a wonderful stay! We love to get such positive feedback from our guest, and I will definitely share this with the team to let them know that you appreciated them. I do apologize for the loud refrigerator in your guest room and will have our engineer team look into this issue.