Residence Inn Shreveport Airport
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn(Shreveport)
Moonrider Inn(Shreveport)
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed herebedroom suitefront deskfull kitchenrewards memberwould definitely stay here againquiet locationwafflesliving areabreakfast buffetthe breakfast areanew orleansvery pleasant stayhot tubcomfy bedhome away from homeair conditioner
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

When I get to the hotel to check in I was told that they could see my reservation but they have no rooms. Tameka tried to find a room at one of the associated hotels and they were all booked. So tells me that she has one room but it's damaged. It's a holiday weekend so I really don't have much of a choice except to work with what they have. I leave a message with corporate and naturally they bring it to the GM attention. She emails me and stated due to my late arrival that I was rented the only room available that is rented as a last resort. I arrived at 10:45 pm and this room shouldn't be a last resort it shouldn't be opened to rent at all. I just want everyone to be warned if you arrive "late" this will be your room.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karla W
Stephanie P, General Manager at Residence Inn Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Karla W,

Thank you for your feedback, we are making steps to correct the issues with your specific room. The room you stayed in is not a representation of our entire property. We will forward your comments to our renovation team in an effort to expedite that process.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Room was reasonably priced and very clean. Pool looked clean and well kept, like the rest of the property. I stayed in one of the two bedroom suites, and it was like being in a small apartment, which is exactly the experience I sought. Making a cross country move, this was the second location and has more then done its part in giving our family a good night's rest ready for the day's drive. If passing through this area in the future, I would actively seek this property out.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Stephanie P, General Manager at Residence Inn Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Mike G,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your stay at the Residence Inn Shreveport. We work hard to ensure every guest has a wonderful stay. We look forward to seeing you if your travels bring you back through Shreveport, Louisiana.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Room was dirty. Went to front desk to ask for a housekeeper to come clean the door. The was brown stuff splattered all over the door. There was four of us staying in the room and was only 2 towels. When I asked for a couple more towels the front desk clerk told me I had to bring the dirty towels to her first.I tried to explain we didn't have any dirty ones just need 2 more for the morning . I was then told they didn't have anymore clean towels. Never did get towels. The outside is full of junk all around.
Upside: The bed was comfortable. The restaurant at the hotel is delicious and very friendly workers.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Stephanie P, General Manager at Residence Inn Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Littlered104,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Residence Inn Shreveport. Your issues with the room and not having enough towels will be addressed accordingly. We are glad you enjoyed our RI Mix during your stay.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

The hotel sits by busy road so stay clear of rooms facing Monkhouse Dr. Breakfast good room clean, not too bad but carpet in room needs replacing. Area provides some eateries. It s a distance from New Orleans. Not sure what general area looks like, was there for an overnight stay only

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

petitesandra,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay with us. While Monkhouse is a busy road, we do only have a handful of rooms that face the street. We will share the information provided with our team members.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

This hotel is located within just a couple of miles of the airport. The staff at the hotel are very nice. The rooms are typical of a Marriott Residence Inn. The only downsides to the hotel was that it seemed difficult to have the AC get the humidity out of the room and there was some sweet smell in the main hallways.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Stephanie P, General Manager at Residence Inn Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

kdbauder,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Residence Inn Shreveport. Feedback is so important to the success of our hotel. I am excited to share the news that you felt the staff was very nice during your stay. I will also pass the message along to our maintenance in regards to the A/C having trouble getting the humidity out of the room. We will definitely look at that and see if we can address your concerns. We do hope you give us the opportunity to service you again in the future.