All reviews indoor pool room was clean waffles front desk lady decent hotel bed and pillows hotel is located staff was friendly sitting area up to date road trip stayed one night lsu interstate bathtub
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at the Sleep Inn brand before and always enjoyed my stay. This time, however, I was very disappointed. There were major cracks in the walls, lights burned out in the room, mildew on the shower curtain, the shower didn’t drain, and the indoor pool was shut down which was the whole reason we chose that hotel. What makes it worse is that I paid $137 for the room! Save your money and go somewhere cheaper and nicer.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Where to begin!! The carpet wasn't vacuumed... hallway carpet had stains everywhere! Light bulbs missing from the lamp, no trash can in room... they call it a suite room... but it was just a regular room! People next door was noisy and loud... couldn't sleep at all after 9+ hour drive! The bed cover had stains that looked like human semen... yuckkk... check the photos I've posted with the review for the true picture.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Here is what I shared with Choice Hotels:
I just wanted to voice my dissatisfaction with the accommodations, and in fact the unbelievably disgusting accommodations I was subjected to at the Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center in Shreveport Louisiana! I made reservations online in advance for a stay on April 5,2018, wrongly assuming that the accommodations would be acceptable as expected at your establishments. How wrong I was, and how disgusted I am with the experience!!! First of all, the check in experience was fine and we proceeded to our room on the second floor where we found the room assigned to us with the door propped open, smelling horribly of smoke, and the trash cans in the walkway by the door. I went downstairs and politely asked for another room, as I understand that guests sometimes don’t follow policy, but for the door to be propped open, who knows what had happened in that room. I had a king bed reservation and the first room was a king room. The clerk provided me with keys to a new room when I explained what we encountered. Upon returning to the second floor to our new room, it was a room with 2 doubles, THAT WAS ALREADY OCCUPIED! What a fright and a scare thinking, “is someone going to enter our room in the night with a key?” I returned to the front desk, after nearly choking on the smell of smoke in the elevator. The receptionist apologized and said, “I don’t know what I was thinking putting you on the second floor, I’ll now put you on the 4th floor. When I returned to the second floor to meet my wife to move upstairs, she was white with fear. She said, “you won’t believe what I am seeing in this place!” “Three really scary people just came from the end of the hall by the stairs and they were so loaded, they were falling over and practically rolled into the room by the elevator. Upon entering our third room, we found the desk lamp missing a light bulb, no bag in the ice bucket (minor but unacceptable issues), and then grabbed a washrag in the bathroom and it was dirty with FECES!! The other towels appeared as if they had not been washed, rough and dingy, not clean smelling. I have provided photos of the lamp and the fecal coated towel. DISGUSTING!!
TOWELS WITH FECES SMEARED ON THEM, it does not get any worse!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel for Spring Break. The price, location, and rooms were all good however, we had 2 rooms, stayed for a total 4 days and had trouble with our key cards the entire time except for the last day. The first day we got 3 sets of key cards made and it didn't get better until we asked the lady at the front desk to come show us how to open the door out of frustration. The staff never apologized for any inconvenience with the cards. I was afraid to let my kids get in the INDOOR pool because it was cloudy and green while the hot tube was clear and blue. There was no smell of any chlorine like most pool areas have, smelled more like mildew. Breakfast was okay and the sitting area was small. The staff couldnt keep up with food being put out. I guess they weren't ready for spring break travelers eating FREE breakfast even ran out of plastic ware on our last day. Love Choice Hotels but I will not stay at this location ANYMORE!!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, clean,and close to downtown Shreveport. They have a indoor pool , breakfast was excellent ! Make sure you ask for a odd number room . All the even number room are next to train tracks.

Date of stay: January 2018