1,050 results
All reviews separate shower table games slot machines huge bathroom rooms are spacious sams town red river valet parking gambling hollywood vintage casino sportsman celebrity horseshoe comps jackpot
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Had a great time at eldorados this weekend won 3200 on $5 slots and 1300 on the black jack table great food in the buffet and also in the restaurant the blackjack dealers are always wonderful I just love eldorados great place to have fun and win money....

2  Thank paulasS6028JY
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

This is a nice place, lots of places to eat, 2 floors of slots. They say it's loose on slots, we found that not to be true. We played for several hours and lost our lunch money (not really) but we didn't leave with Eldorado's money in our pockets. If you want to enjoy some air conditioner on their expense they have it turned up.

1  Thank Diane B
Reviewed 19 July 2016

My wife and I have visited this casino many times, even long before it changed from Hollywood to Eldorado. the rooms were clean and comfortable, but we found that a substantial number of slots (many of which were our favorites) were not working. When staff members were asked about this situation, most seemed frustrated that these machines were not on-line, and explained that management was "updating" the machines. I never heard of a slot being updated, unless it was being programmed to be tighter with the payouts.Whatever the reason this is a failure of management to stagger the "updates" so as to have most machines working. Money was being lost, especially in my case as I play a five dollar machine that was being "reprogrammed".So, we decided to suspend our gaming and go to the buffet, which as a;ways been a good value. This time it was billed as a "shrimp extravaganza" for the rather steep price of $22.00 per head. The "extravaganza" turned out to be frozen fried shrimp, overcooked to the point that each piece had the consistency of cardboard and tasted about as bad. The other type shrimp was very small broiled shrimp on the salad bar (salad was good). The other seafood offered was fried catfish that had been under the lights so long that it was inedible.This casino appears to be going the way of Diamond Jack's, which has the worst reputation in the Shreveport-Bossier area for its lack of oversight and poor management. Anyway, it is unlikely that we will be going back either to the horrible buffet or to the casino itself because of poor game selection and inconsistency of slots in service..

2  Thank bluemax1914
Reviewed 18 July 2016

My mother in law, best friend and I enjoyed a fabulous getaway in Shreveport. Our room key didn't work so we were upgraded to a suite which was gorgeous. Loved the flavored coffee offered for the Keurig. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. The slots were very generous to my mother in law. Overall we had a very fun relaxing getaway.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Double4urTrouble
Reviewed 18 July 2016

I would advise anyone going to Shreveport La. to stay at the Eldorado Resort
Casino.It's great time and lots of fun and friendly staff. Eating the buffett was great there where many selection of dishes to choose from.

Room Tip: I like the higher floors to see the beautiful views of the city and the river.....
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family