All reviews home away from home hilton honors living area front desk staff complimentary breakfast enjoyed my stay great room clean rooms great place to stay new orleans definitely stay here again staff was friendly dishwasher pet couch freeway
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Was booked into a room already occupied and I had made reservations. Then was sent to a room that was filthy. Dried diarhea on back of toilet seat, hairs in bed sheets. Room had not been cleaned. Awful!!!! Staff was rude, went to breakfast at 7 am and they were out of coffee, eggs, and gravy. Asked if they had anymore and the lady rolled her eyes and walked off. She put more out about ten minutes later. Talked with manager and she just looked at me and never answered. Rude!!! I will never stay at this place again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank lauray362
Ashley A, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

We would like to first apologize for the issues you experienced during your time at our hotel. These occurrences are not typical of our property, so we will definitely addressing our staff about them. Thank you for leaving your feedback and we wish you well on your future travels.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I enjoyed my stay 09/14/2017. The place was very clean. The breakfast was great and the staff was super nice. I would recommend this location to my Mother. My motorcycle clubs was there attending another motorcycle club's anniversary party. I hate not knowing the condition of a hotel. This hotel met all my requirements.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon....safe travels!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Me and my family was there for a wedding. We had a great stay and the staff was great. The only problem was the pool/spa. I wad looking for the spa but the told me the pool was the spa. That was very confusing to me.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience! We're happy to hear your family enjoyed their time with us! Unfortunately, we have not had a jacuzzi and have removed it from our website, so we apologize for any confusion. We hope to welcome you back to the Homewood Suites Shreveport in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel was much nicer than expected. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The hotel was quiet. The hotel was modern. Staff friendly.
I can't think of one reason why you wouldn't want to stay here. I'll probably stay here again when I travel through this area.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Ashley A, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for the fantastic review, Gigi! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed every bit of your time with us and we hope to welcome you back to Homewood Suites Shreveport again in the future! Thanks again!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Friendly staff, clean rooms, it's like being at home only better! We traveled with another couple and it was their first stay at a Homewood. They were quite impressed and thanked me several times for booking that hotel. We planned on going to the casino during our 5 hours of freedom (the rest of the weekend was booked solid), but a "test" of the bed.. and everyone decided to nap instead.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Those beds will get you every time, TX_Fabians! We are so happy you and your group enjoyed your stay with us at Homewood Suites Shreveport. Hopefully the trip was a success and it sounds like you'll be in charge of booking the rooms in the future! We look forward to welcoming you guys back next time. Safe travels!