All reviews front desk room was clean business center would stay again great place to stay close to the airport business trip hgi interstate louisiana ihop walmart repair
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Hotel is in desperate need of good cleaning or major renovation. Bathroom fixtures were rusted, grout in shower had mold/mildew and the A/C unit was the filthiest I have EVER seen! Do yourself a favor and avoid this property.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kchennault
Toure J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry you were unhappy with your guest room. As the New GM at this property, I will address your feedback directly with our team. If there is anything else I can do for you, please contact me at the phone number or email below. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Toure Jimison
Property General Manger
Toure.Jimison@hilton.com

Reviewed 3 August 2018

I booked this hotel stay after reading many reviews. I found no calls for the negative reviews as they were listed. I would have preferred egg breakfast included in the room charge but was unable to eat as I had very early business. The only thing that validated any type of complaint was the swimming pool. It was a wonderful little pool indoors however the chlorine level felt hi and made my eyes burn just standing in the room. At least I knew it was clean

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott S
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Came in town for a family reunion. Efficient check in and out process. Liked the ability to select room before arrival. Didn't eat breakfast but it seemed like it had a nice selection. The location of the hotel was near other restaurants and a Walmart.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2018

If you have any other options when staying in Shreveport I would suggest that you do that. This hotel has outdated rooms and very rude staff. We reported the problem multiple times and no one ever did anything to fix it.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Our room was on the 2nd floor, I reserved one on the 1st floor. There was so much chlorine in the hot tub it burned your eyes. It was so bad we couldn't even use the pool because of the vapors off the hot tub. The whole room was full of the chlorine smell. The waitress gave some of the people discounts in our party, but not everyone.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the inconvenient smell during your stay and we are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserve. Because travel is very important, we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.