Free cancellation until 27/07
US$73
US$67
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$98
US$129
Homewood
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$157
Sleep Inn & Suites I-20(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
US$77
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$102
US$99
  • Pool
US$88
US$168
US$162
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Okay, so we literally just left this place and overall it was not too great. I will start with the positives. The beds were very comfy and we slept great. The mattresses seemed new and the sheets were soft. We were on the back side and it was very quiet. That's where it ends. The bathroom still had soap & shampoo in it from the previous guest, the breakfast was beyond stale and the toilet started to just randomly overflow as we were leaving. My son flushed it, everything went down & it just filled up into the floor! The faucet at the sink and tub need replacing and water is very hot so easy to get burned if not careful. We will find a different hotel to stay at on our return trip home.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2017

James got us taken care of when the other Hotel and Inn's were so rude. My stay at Roadway Inn & Suites was great. My room was clean, my son and nephew were able to get them a swim in before going in for the night. OMG Breakfast was great. I will be back to stay again. Thanks again James and Roadway Inn Staff for the great stay. The staff was very warm and helpful.

Room Tip: Quiter Floors on the back.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rochelle O
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

This is the nastiest hotel I have ever seen. every hall and room smells bad, drunk employees,and a very VERY RUDE manager. Halls are noisy and smell marijuana. The dumpster outside is more sanitary. The manager was the biggest problem!! Treats people horrible and keeps the nastiest hotel in town!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank GlenM2018
Neal D, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Glen,

I'm concerned about your recent experiences at our
hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to
bring this matter to my attention.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay
a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service
to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our
guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're
doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

-Neal D.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The service was great! Thanks to Ms.Erica she was very kind & polite. The rooms are always clean and comfortable I always enjoy my stay. This is one of my top choices in Shreveport Louisiana. Thanks again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Dear Alyssia S.,

On behalf of the Rodeway Inn Shreveport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we truly look forward to your next visit.

Thanks,

Neal D.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

No stars for this place. Spent one night. Went out by the pool to read and found dog crap all over the cement surrounding the pool area! Pool was too dirty to use. There was a hot tub next to the pool that looked like it was used as a toilet. I don't think it could ever be properly cleaned. Why would the guests dogs be allowed in this area. Faucets in room sink and shower were coming apart. I told manager and he said half the rooms were like that! Said it was the brand of plumbing. My husband fixed the one in the shower so we could use it. Horrible place

Stayed: May 2017