All reviews interstate traffic family dollar hotel is beautiful very comfortable room best westerns an extra night the hotel is clean newer hotel extra towels stay there again workout room stayed one night indoor pool fresh fruit every morning enjoyed my stay easy access
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Very pleased especially for the price. Two week trip and this was the best stay. Friendly check in and check out. Breakfast was good - typical of BW Plus. Room was very nice. The only possible minor negative is I think one of the bed side lights was burnt out - not sure if could have been only one bulb. Didn't stay long enough to even ask management. Is a bit of a drive to the casino's if your interested in gambling, but I think the drive is with the price and quality.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2018

There is not much in the area recreational wise. However, this is my favorite Best Western I have ever stayed in. Nice, clean, and caring staff. I basically live in Best Westerns due to my job. This is the best one yet. The beds are my favorite.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2018

I was here for a medical procedure the next day. I didn't feel good at all. But after sleeping on the wonderful bed, I felt much better. Very quiet, clean, nice place to stay for the money. I didn't like location but it was ok.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Very nice hotel with modern decor. The staff was very friendly and professional at both check-in and check-out. The room was quiet and provided a great nights sleep. Breakfast in the morning had both hot and cold options. Very well run and maintained hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2018

My step mother & I stayed here for the weekend. We had a wonderful stay. The hotel is beautiful, modern & exceptionally cleaned. The property is beautiful. The hot breakfast was delicious. The beds were very comfortable. When in Shreveport....I will definitely stay here again.

Room tip: The 3rd floor was quiet & comfy.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family