All reviews interstate traffic family dollar hotel is beautiful very comfortable room best westerns an extra night the hotel is clean newer hotel extra towels stay there again workout room stayed one night indoor pool fresh fruit every morning enjoyed my stay easy access
Reviewed 19 June 2018

As I entered the Hotel I was somewhat greeted by a lady who came from a back room area to greet me.I told her, I had a reservation for 3 .I was early and would like to ask her a question,. trying to possibly get my key before I return to my meetings.But I was told I was early, have a seat they would be with me shortly . I sat for 20 min.plus. I was already in a hurry and couldn't wait any longer .I ended up having to go back to the desk to wait again on someone else to notice me from the back. I was not able to check in early. I was not happy with this ,so I left . I would not recommend anyone trying to stay at Best Western Plus Airport Inn Shreveport ,La.
.Terrible customer service.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kunaaal, Manager at Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

We apologize that we weren't able to check you in before 3pm. When we have updated clean rooms available for guests, we are more than happy to check our patrons in earlier than the time listed! We hope you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We came I'm for our daughters softball tournament. The rooms were clean and the beds are SUPER COMFY!!! Breakfast was great and the staff was super friendly and helpful with all our needs! A must stay

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 24 May 2018

I stayed at this hotel May18-20, only needed one night coming in for a funeral, they wouldn't extend a late check out or a half day rate....I needed it so took two night...on Saturday I left my room at 830a going to breakfast came back 1115a ...room wasn't cleaned got dressed to go to funeral. upon leaving the room housekeeping was in the hall so i asked to have my room cleaned asap wanted to return an take nap before driving back to Houston. She first told me she wasn't even assigned to that floor but had to clean the checked out rooms first....So I called to the front desk, ask hotel manager to make sure my room was cleaned and gave him my ETA...he promised it would done next this was 1230p...needless to say when I got back, later than was expected 440p the room was just cleaned. I went to the front desk and explained that I had no access to my room since 1200p and yet I paid a 160.00 to wait for someone to clean the room while they turned over checked out rooms for revenue. I went to the front desk and of course the manage wasn't there and the three ladies at the front desk could only empathize with what I was conveying. neither of them offered a solution or were empowered to offer any compensation or customer service. I left my information for the manage and as of today, May 25 he has yet to respond.
I paid for an extra night and did not have access to my room, I left the hotel with the room cleaned, which they probably sold again...How do you think this should be rated? Certainly will not refer this property.
I said I wasn't going to be nitpicky but the shower curtain (white) was dirty and the air didn't work properly...it was a newer, modern hotel...although on the Friday night the parking lot was filled because a bus, and two pick up trucks with campers/trailers I parked in the fire zone cause I had over heard that someone rob by a gunman delivering to the Dollar Store directly behind the hotel at 600p that evening.

Room tip: don't book 426
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed before when it was new. Its still in good shape.
As of 5/12 the pool and hot tub are NOT heated.
For 100$ a night i and everybody else should be warned before hand. How about at checkin? When i make a reservation?
Only reason this place was chosen.

Date of stay: May 2018
Kunaaal, Manager at Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear valued guest,

On behalf of everyone here at Best Western Plus - Shreveport, we would like to thank you for staying with us. We sincerely apologize this was over looked and will take your feedback seriously. In the future if you are back in town, we hope to be your choice for stay thus providing us with another opportunity to better serve you! We expect the hot tub issue to be resolved quickly for all future patrons.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

There was a visiting manager from the Mansfield location filling in, Mayur, he was awesome. He helped us with our rewards reservation, an extra night, and smoothed out our impromptu trip. Great rooms!

Date of stay: April 2018