“Nice Barbeque”

VooDoo BBQ and Grill
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Saint Rose
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Not a busy night as it was mid-week, Nice bar with lots of tv. Good service and decent Q. I expect this mostly gets hotel business as it is attached to the Holiday Inn. No complaints. The pork was good and we liked the cornbread a lot.

Rickinharbourtown1, Executive Director at VooDoo BBQ and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so humbled that you chose to spend your time and money with us. I have shared your feedback with our operations team and they were excited that they were able to meet your expectations. That pork that you loved is slow smoked for over 14 hours. Great BBQ takes time !!!.

Thanks
Rick

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I had some time to kill before my flight and didn't want airport food. This was a good choice. I had the two meat combo, brisket and pork. Both were excellent. Meat was moist with a nice grizzle on edges. Service was outstanding. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes and had just a couple minutes drive to the airport. I highly recommend if you are in the area even if not just as a convenient stop going to the airport.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so humbled that you chose to spend your time and money with us. I have shared your feedback with our operations team and they were excited that they were able to meet your expectations. We pride ourselves on our friendly service and ability to serve folks quickly. We appreciate you recognizing our team for that !!

Thanks
Rick

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Oh wow, this place is amazing. Ribs are out of this world. Service is incredible. They make you feel comfortable and know you have been traveling all day and just want to eat and relax. Very flexible on the menu as well. We really enjoyed the atmosphere of this place. A must go if in the area.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so humbled that you chose to spend your time and money with us. I have shared your feedback with our operations team and they were excited that they were able to meet your expectations. Those ribs that you loved so much are slow smoked and seasoned with a "little bit of MAGIC" before they are served.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I thought the restaurant had po boy shrimp sandwiches, turned out these were all barbequed po boys. I opted for the chips with all the trimmings and I was happy with it. The hubby had a platter and he liked it too, our son had the chicken tenders. Our server, Savannah was very friendly and attentive. I like it when we do not have to call anybody for refills. She always checked on us and we truly appreciated that, tops customer service! We almost left because the food that I wanted was not in the menu, we are glad we stayed because we had a wonderful dining experience. Thank you Savannah!

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so humbled that you chose to spend your time and money with us. I have shared your feedback with our operations team and they were excited that they were able to meet your expectations. We are kinda fond of Savannah as well. She was so excited when we shared your feedback with her. She said "thank you so much" !!

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to New Orleans !!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This hotel is adjacent to the Holiday Inn Express hotel which is convenient. We tried the Carnival entrée which is a sampling of all the meats. I like to pulled pork the best. They provide BBQ sauces at the table that range from sweet to spicy. The bread pudding was delicious.

The prices are very affordable.

The server, Cherry made us feel like we were at her dinning room table. We asked to sit in her section two nights in a row and I can say her demeanor remained the same. Thanks Cherry!

Give it a try.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so humbled that you chose to spend your time and money with us. I have shared your feedback with our operations team and they were excited that they were able to meet your expectations. We are also kind of fond of Cherry ourselves....:) She is one of our best assets and she was thrilled when we shared your review with her.

We look forward to serving you on your next visit to New Orleans !!

Been to VooDoo BBQ and Grill? Share your experiences!