“Hidden Gem”

Beau's Garage Sports Bar Grill
Ranked #24 of 70 Restaurants in Opelousas
Reviewed 21 February 2017

I had heard of this place but had never been there. By the name I imagined a dumpy dive, but it is rather nice inside. There is a large entertainment area with booths, tables, and comfortably padded chairs. They offer live entertainment mostly on weekends. The restaurant area can be sectioned off. Unfortunately on a night that we went for boiled crawfish, I was disappointed to find people smoking in the eating area. To me, that should be limited to the bar area. Also, I was surprised to see children in the restaurant area since it is more of a bar atmosphere.
I should have specified that I did not want extra seasoning on my boiled crawfish, so that was my error. The crawfish were a bit small, but tasty and boiled just right making them easy to peel. In spite of some of the drawbacks, I would still consider returning for a meal.

1  Thank 214sharonr
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Very nice place. Food is amazing! Service is very friendly. Pool tables, house bands. Remodeled a few years ago and is a really relaxing place if you need a break! People are very friendly. Always meeting up with old friends.

1  Thank politevillegirl
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Homemade large patty on tasty sweet bread! Bring your appetite as this burger will fill you up before you get to the fries!

1  Thank sandyr572016