“Lunch”

El Pico de Gallo
Ranked #17 of 69 Restaurants in Opelousas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Ordered in Spanish. Taco salad was simple and delicious. Fast service. Good salsa and chips.
No MSG.
I'LL be back.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Mexican should have spices. One family member had the shrimp quesadillas, and said they were good. I also ordered the steak fajitas and the chicken fajitas. Neither of the fajitas had much flavor and spice. The steak was quite chewy as well as the soft flours for the fajitas. I also picked up a margarita, the alcohol seemed to be missing form the drink. Maybe better luck to the next, not sure if I want to try.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

The food was ok . The biggest problem I had was the smoke smell in the restaurant. I do not smoke and it bothers me. They need a way to pull the smoke smell out of the restaurant. So not sure if I will eat there again due to the cigarette smell .

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I ordered from there on 6/20/2016 and I got the fajita quesadilla. It was really good. Everything was fresh. I enjoyed the chips and salsa as well. The chips were not hard nor stale, and the salsa was really good and fresh tasting. The meal was very filling. The chef is really nice as well. The only thing I don't care for is the smell when you enter in the restaurant, maybe it's because they have a casino and a subway restaurant located within the restaurant as well, but this place is worth going to.

1  Thank Ashley K
Reviewed 18 May 2016

My family visits this restaurant on a regular base. The food is good. Staff very helpful. We have been there with only a few people and sometimes with 50 or more. They accept reservations for large groups.