“Eat the brownies”
Review of Back In Time

Back In Time
Ranked #6 of 69 Restaurants in Opelousas
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I buy their brownies and mail them to a special friend in Seattle. They also have wonderful canned figs. Wonderful sandwiches. Can't beat the customer service.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

King Kong salad was excelent. The chicken was so juicy and flavor full. The greens were fresh and great. A lunchtime treat.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

The Pearl Harbor salad is very good and big, my wife had this. I had a Charles Lindbergh sandwich and my brother had another of their sandwiches an these were very good also. Price is reasonable.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

We had seen a recent article calling it the most whimsical place to eat-- it was! We ordered sandwiches : Dean Martin- saluted shrimp, raspberry mustard, plus the normal fixings on focaccia bread. I ordered the J. Dillinger- ham, salami, creamy Italian and the fixings. Both were AMAZING! The owner, Wanda was very friendly and welcomed us just like we were at her home. If it couldn't get any better, we had freshly made bread pudding with cream sauce- best I've ever eaten!! We will go back!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Ate here with my Mom for her birthday in February forgot to post my review. It's a small, as we would say, hole in the wall of a joint but their food is delicious! If you are ever in town, give it a try! They have great menu selection!

Been to Back In Time? Share your experiences!