“Quick bite”
Review of Billy-Ray's Boudin

Billy-Ray's Boudin
Ranked #3 of 66 Restaurants in Opelousas
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Craving some Cajun food on a brief trip to south Louisiana. Grabbed some boudin balls and fried corn on the cob. $11 delicious lunch to go for two can’t be beat!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first experience eating really good pork sausage and dirty rice and I’m sure I’ll be returning.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Everything we had was amazing! The pepper jack boudin balls were my favorite but I enjoyed it all! You won’t be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Whether I make a special trip or I'm just passing through, I gotta get some smoked boudin. I grew up on this stuff. I'm never disappointed unless they don't have any.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I've been stopping by this store in Opelousas for years. I travel through Opelousas on a regular basis and usually stop here for cracklins, boudin balls and boudin balls stuffed with cheese. The price has continued to rise and the quality has continually gone down. On 2-17-18 I bought a pound of cracklins (salted) for $18.99 a pound and had to throw them away because they were too hard and overcooked to. A friend who frequently travels with me stopped buying them about a year ago, but I've hung in there. No more! Buying cracklins at Billy-Ray's is over for me. The boudin balls are okay, but I probably won't be stopping there for those either. Their regular boudin is still very good.