“For classis car cruise inn”
Review of Super 8 New Iberia

Super 8 New Iberia
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in New Iberia
Reviewed 28 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Dustin G, Front Office Manager at Super 8 New Iberia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Reviewed 26 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I stay at this motel 50 times a year and wouldn't stay anywhere else.But after this stay i will never stay there again.I walk in the room and cable was out of service,i originally thought service was out in the area so i didnt report.And shortly after turning a/c on it start making a loud sounds.I turned unit off and reported to front desk and asked that atleast

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

This issue was already addressed through Customer Care. Issued weren't reported until checking out. Both problems would have been an easy fix. Customer Care rewarded you with 3000 points for your trouble. Per owners request, they feel our hotel can't satisfy your needs as a guest. We do hope you'll remain a Wyndham Rewards Member and continue to stay at our other locations.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I made a reservation online I requested to check in between 9-10 am which i recieved a email saying my request was granted so arrived at 9:30 and was told by the very rude desk clerk that it was impossible tags I received such an email he gave me a room even though he was very irritated with me. My room floor was dirty my feet were black. The joining room with mine was rented out to extremly loud guest I made a noise complaint more than once and nothing was done until I told the front desk I seen 7 people walk into the room. They were twerking infront my room door banging on the walls and screaming and laughing very loud sounded like they were in the room with me. I decide to go to the pool either my 7 yr old which then there were people at the pool that weren't guest cursing non stop and talking about adult situations infront my very young daughter. The pool was taken over by people that did not have a room I counted 24 people in the pool and 12 of them were all from 2 rooms they did not belong there I paid for my daughter to be able to be in the pool they did not and I had to leave because the talk was disgusting and there was literally no room in the pool for paying guest. The pool furniture is all dry rotted so don't sit on any of it you will fall through.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 694marie11111

The hotel cannot guarantee an early check in until the day of arrival as the hotel doesn't know exactly which rooms will be rented out the night before. If a 3rd party sent an email guaranteeing an early check in, I do apologize. I would also like to personally apologize if I came off rude in any way. Those were never my intentions. We aim to please our guest and if a guest needs an early check in, we do our best to have a room ready if possible. I apologize about the pool situation. We try our hardest to make sure only paying guests are using the pool, but there are times when people don't follow guidelines. We are behind the desk and it's hard to keep an eye on everything going on at once.