“If I could give this place 100 stars I would.”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Grist Mill Lodge

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kellianne...
“If I could give this place 100 stars I would.”
Reviewed 6 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

-Attentive and friendly
-Knew how to address issues before they came up (towels??? of course no one brought their own)
-Brought us a watermelon
-Set up the fire pit for us and wiped all the chairs down
-Excellent hospitality. 10/10 would stay here again

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Aug 2016
Thank you Kellianne for your kind words, we really enjoyed having you all! It was nice getting to know each and everyone of you; and I thoroughly enjoyed being able to help with your group bonding experience.
I couldn't have asked for a better group, you all where very kind, courteous, & appreciative. The experience was an awesome one that I surely would repeat.
We hope to see yall again and best of luck on all of your bright futures!
Alicia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$150
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing