“Good food, but not as good as it used to be!”
Review of Grandy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grandy's
Ranked #100 of 243 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I've enjoyed many meals at Grandy's. There is not one where I live, anymore, but I found this one. The food was mostly like I remember, but the fresh rolls seemed just a little different. It's not as good as it used to be, but it is not bad!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 31 October 2015

I've been to Grandy's a few times over the years, but I've never thought of it as a family dinner restaurant. However, recently I discovered there's more to this restaurant than meets the eye.

One day for dinner I tried the roasted chicken with fried okra and cabbage and my wife had the same meat plus corn and green beans. We each also ordered corn bread.

Everything was unexpectedly good, especially the chicken which I may order in the future as an alternative to fried chicken.

Before, I had never really considered Grandy's as a non-fried entrée dinner possibility. I was pleasantly surprised and will keep it in mind in the future.

J. Randolph Smith
Monroe, LA

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Grandys is a fast food style order at the counter restaurant. The service personel was very friendly and helpful. The food was good and fresh for a fast food enviroment. I am not a fan of fast food type restaurants. If you have to use them Grandys is a good choice for comfort food.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

If you want home cooking take out food, go here. They have very tasty chicken, chicken nuggets and very good veggies . Their service is fast and hot and prices are very affordable . Big menu too . Worth a trip. Great cinnamon rolls too. They are good anytime of day!

Reviewed 2 September 2014

I love soul food and was very disappointed in there food it was nasty to taste and people were praising this food, I have been cooking soul food since I was a teen and mine I know would taste better then theres...

Date of visit: December 2013

Been to Grandy's? Share your experiences!