“Great food and view”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2018

The atmosphere is good and the catfish is amazing. Every time I'm in Monroe I have to go here at least once.

1  Thank stevedespain

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We’ve been here several times and NOT once have we ever been disappointed with the food or service. Keep up the great work we will defiantly be back again our next time in town.

1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 12 July 2018

I love this restaurant because of the awesome view of the Bayou. They also have a outside deck eating area on the Bayou. Saturdays 2 for 1 margaritas special..... they have been voted the best margaritas in the Monroe/West Monroe area!! Food .... everything on the menu good so you can't go wrong. The hardest part is deciding what to try!!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank taaka80
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Waterfront grill has always been our "go to " place when we have out of town company. So, Sat. night was a no brainer. We had family from AR and TN visiting, so made reservations at Waterfront Grill.We arrived st 615 and were given
a table by the window for the gorgeous view. Drinks were ordered snd slow to be delivered, a a preview of what the night would be like. They were busy, I understand, but if you can't handle the business, up your staff or limit how many you take.
It was hot. The only cool place was the short hall in front of the bathroom. The food was not up to par. my sister in law said her twice baked potato was not good, cooked too long. My husband had rib eye sandwich which was kept under broiler a little too long he said. That seemed to be the story on everything. Service was slow and we didnt finish until 840.We were disappointed and next time we have company, will most likely try another place.

2  Thank CajunRoad W
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Are with a colleague and found the tuna steak very tasty. The restaurant sets on the bank of a channel and has outside sitting. The service was very good. Nothing special about the building but I like the rustic look. I will be back.

1  Thank Scott M