“Quick buffet lunch”

Granny's Family Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 238 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

This site was #2 in West Monroe. Not fancy at all... just lots and lots of really tasty food. Granny’s is the perfect name. Fried cat fish, meatloaf, chicken & dumplings, etc. Nice vegetable choices as well. Cobblers, banana pudding, etc. Price includes drink and tax. $12 pp. I noticed they even offer a senior discount. Negative: you eat too much.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Granny's for another wonderful homecooked meal. The waitress was extremely helpful, especially with me being handicapped. There are so many wonderful items to choose from. On Thursday the 21st, some of my favorites were chicken and dumplings, squash, and string beans casserole! Boy, they should teach Cracker Barrel how to make dumplings!!! Granny's makes them the old fashioned way. Yum! The squash was amazzzzing! I can't say enough about the string bean casserole! OMG! The chef must have put smoked pork in it. It made me think of something my grandmother would have made in her cast iron Dutch oven! And to top off the meal was my favorite, bread pudding! My hats off to the chef! This is a restaurant well worth the trip to!!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Looks old, but don't let that discourage you from stopping to eat here.

We stopped for buffet lunch on a Sunday. It was a little expensive at $12 a person, but after the 4 of us ate we all agreed it was really really good. The food was southern food, like fried chicken and fried catfish, but they also had baked chicken, fresh salad, and even sugar free peach cobbler.

There is plenty of seating inside and room to park in the parking lot.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

My husband and I enjoy going to Granny's on Friday or Saturday nights when they serve the Seafood Buffet along with Crab legs for only around 30 bucks a person, plus tip of course. Recently we tried their Crawfish special which was ALL YOU CAN EAT for about $25 each. They had great taste and were decent size for this time of year. They were fresh, firm, and delicious. I would highly recommend getting your monies worth with Granny's Crawfish deal.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Granny's provides an excellent dining experience. You only have to pay $11 for an all you can eat buffet! By the time you buy a decent burger meal elsewhere you would almost pay that. Their food is hot and freshly prepared. So many choices! Everything from a salad bar to a large selection of main dishes and vegetables, breads, and deserts! The staff sees to your needs with a smile.
Their bread pudding and soft serve ice cream is to die for!!! I love to go to Granny's whenever I can get a chance!
I highly recommend this excellent restaurant!

Date of visit: November 2017