“The Ouachita Association of Educators”
Review of Catfish Charlies

Catfish Charlies
Ranked #2 of 238 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the food. The fish was very tasty and fresh. The was very inviting and staff was polite. I will recommend this place to everyone. I am coming back to eat.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This is a really great place. I usually just pick up a meal to go. The fried catfish is wonderful. It has some seating. It is just a simple seafood place. They also have burgers!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Looking for freshly prepared catfish or seafood? Look no further. This local spot offers only the best. Stop by and see Doug and his staff and don’t forget to try the homemade cheese sticks! They are the BOMB!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We went here on the advice of a local. The service was good, the employees were great and the atmosphere was ok. The food was overpriced and average. For 3 adults it cost almost $50 and that was just for 3 meals, no appetizers! The shrimp in my poboy still had the tails on and they weren't loaded down like I'm used to. On top of that, it was served dry with no remoulade or anything. The other two in my party got the catfish fillets and they said it was average. I will say the hushpuppies were delicious though!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Fantastic service, great specials everyday. Food is excellent. Lunch specials daily during the week.food is fantastic.