All reviewsrailroad tracksthe sofa bedchecked in quicklybedroom suiteoatmealrestaurants and shoppingstaff was very friendly and helpfula great place to staycooktopkitchenettehousekeepingrepairdishwasherhighway
Reviewed 25 July 2017

For the price, this place is a dump. The carpet is torn, the ceiling is stained from where it was leaking, the phones in our room didn't work, the bathroom sink was clogged, the tub drain was broken, the tv remote was missing and the one trash can in the "suite" was about the size of a shot glass. According to the front desk none of things could be fixed unless we were in the room. I guess the same holds true for the cleaning staff? This hotel also sits very close to railroad tracks. Beware of this place...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Trey L, General Manager at Residence Inn Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Mr. danielwT5667PU,
When you have a moment, could you email me or call me so I can get a little more info about your stay. I would like to address your concerns but I need to know when you were here and the room number of your suite.
Trey Leoty
318 387 0210
trey.leoty@pillarhotels.com

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here because my son had a baseball tournament at ULM and Louisiana Tech. This hotel was a great choice for our family because of all the on grounds amenities. There is a small basketball court where my boys spent lots of time playing. The hot tub and pool, while a little on the small side, was very nice with lots of seating. The thing my family loved most was the gas grill, so that we could cook on-site instead of eating out for every meal. In our suite, we loved the full-sized refrigerator, used the cooktop a couple of times, and appreciated the dishwasher. The queen bed was comfortable, and everything was very clean. The staff was extremely friendly and was, for the most part, very eager to be of assistance. The only downside was that the sofa bed in our room was broken so that the head slanted down into the sofa and the food was almost a foot higher than the head - weird. The guy at the front desk that evening was very nice but was at a loss as to how to help us, except to bring us extra pillows, so the kids made do, but were uncomfortable. However, when I mentioned it again at checkout, the lady at the front desk made a note of it and said she wished she could've accommodated us better - very professional. Besides that, I would definitely recommend this hotel to other families.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Pam K
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I was left with some "gifts" upon my return to my room after a work day...
Black painted fake nail on the floor.
Under serviced room...debris on the floor, a hair that's not mine, in my bed, sink was not cleaned, nor was the tub. Also,
The bed and pillows are very uncomfortable and old. Underwhelmed with this property.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Trey L, General Manager at Residence Inn Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

DM M,
Thank you for your feedback. I have shared your comments with my staff and will continue to focus on the concerns you have brought to our attention.
Trey Leoty GM

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Thank you Residence Inn for a comfortable, wonderful stay, from the welcoming greeting from Alexis, to housekeeping, to the best breakfast chef, Miss Wanda. Friendly staff and wonderful service! I will stay there again.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Residence Inn is in a good location. It is close to mall, discount stores, gas stations, movies, and restaurants. The rooms were nice and clean. The staff was accommodating. It only had an adequate breakfast, nothing fancy. I would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family