“Big Burgers, Average taste... ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Faysfatburger&grill
Ranked #139 of 238 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I've been hearing a little buzz about this place,so I decided to check it out. Inside of the location has a very laid back feel and appeared clean. The owner was nice and friendly and provided good customer service. I noticed that the prices of some of the food was a little high but decided to give it a try anyway. I tried the burger and wondered what the hype was about. It was a average burger in an enormous size. I've had better and most definitely worse this was pretty average. I plan to go back and try something other than a burger.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

My son had heard from a fraternity brother about this place and the burgers.
We went at 1pm and there was not wait. The place was clean the architecture of the building on the inside was interesting but the outside would have been intimidating to most.

The burger special combo was good. The meat had a nice flavor and the burger was something that my mom would have made 40 yrs ago.
Typical bun, American cheese, & the french fries were ok. Have I had better, yes, have I had worse, DEFINITELY!
Probably wouldnt drive to Monroe again just for the burger, tho.
Would like to try the breakfast buffet that they have in the mornings. Bet its fantastic.

Date of visit: May 2016