“First time Cajun ”

Ranked #2 of 533 Restaurants in Metairie
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for the first time recently with some business colleagues. The bar service and wait staff were friendly and welcoming. The BBQ shrimp and Hebert’s fries as apps were pretty tasty. The catfish was pretty good and everyone’s meals were prepared as ordered. In general everyone enjoyed the first time experience.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We got the BBQ shrimp to start. I ordered the Marci gras pasta, and Jojo’s salad. All very good. Our server Ashley was great, definitely will be back to see her.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Went for Dinner on 12/16/17. I have always been a fan of Bobby so when I saw this place I decided to give it a try. The atmosphere is just what you may expect from a Bar/Restaurant.

I tried a cup of Gumbo and did not care for it. It really seemed to be to complex, but still not enough flavor. I ordered a Burger for dinner and it was very good. The fries were also fresh and hot.

All in all it was good but not great. I will try it again in the future.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Okay food Everything tasted the same. Atmosphere good for a Sports Bar. Place is always busy! Parking can be tough!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit and decided to try it based upon reviews. Our server was Brandy and she was great. As expected, I see this restaurant as a higher end sports bar.....bar is focal point when you walk in with seating to the right and left. There are lots of TV monitors so a good place on game day. My wife had the seafood ravioli which she reported as very good. I had the blackened redfish with crawfish tails on a bed of mashed potatoes with steamed vegetables on the side. This dish was excellent....perfect blackening and perfect spices. We then had cheesecake that was wonderful. We really enjoyed and will return.

Been to Bobby Hebert's Cajun Cannon? Share your experiences!