“Pho & More”

Pho Orchid Express Airline
Ranked #179 of 525 Restaurants in Metairie
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 26 May 2015

We have eaten here twice now and love it. We had the Pho this time and loved every bite (eye of the round, we shared the $7.95 large bowl). We love the grilled pork & shrimp spring rolls ($3.75), Korean beef tacos ($7.95) (amazingly addictive) and BBQ Pork Banh Mi ($5.25). A great variety of food and flavors for so little.

Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

I have eaten at many Vietnamese restaurants from New York to south Florida and out to California. It is my favorite so I am picky. Pho Orchid Is wonderful... spring rolls are fresh and tasty, egg rolls were the best I ever had! The Pho is top notch. Everyone else in my family loved their food as well. My son bragged about the house fried rice for days.... well priced and great service!!!! I'll be back

Reviewed 4 March 2015

The food and service are consistently good and they deliver your meal fast. Between 11:45 and 12:30pm you may be hard pressed to find a parking place and a place to sit.

Been to Pho Orchid Express Airline? Share your experiences!