“Great for all meals.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #124 of 546 Restaurants in Metairie
Cuisines: American
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Metairie is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 31 January 2017

I went for lunch on a cold day. The soup and sandwich was excellent. The service was fast. The ambiance was excellent.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Went here for lunch. Got in just in time before the huge lunch crowd came in! Service was good and our order was ready in reasonable time. All the food was very good! During lunch time, it can be very crowded and therefore difficult to find a table. All in all a good dining experience!

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Went if for large take out order. All food very good but there is a huge problem. The employees, although friendly, know nothing about the menu and make mistakes. My turkey bacon sandwich had NO bacon. They did not know if the chicken was grilled (not even the folks preparing the food). They don't know what type of bread sandwiches are served on. They are just going thru the motion. As much as I like the food, I insist at least the employees are required to know what services they are providing. How else will they know if something is wrong .

Reviewed 9 November 2016

We have visited Panera's one time and it was actually underwhelming. The sandwich was edible, but the atmosphere was not very good, I found the seating much to close for my liking

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I will not go back. Room temperature salad and luke warm soup that tasted like it was leftover from earlier in the week..:( I called and told management, but got an "I do not care" attitude...:( Better places to eat than here

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!