“Deplorable Customer Service”
Review of Caffe! Caffe!

Caffe! Caffe!
Ranked #5 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Metairie
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I was very applauded on this morning when I went in to get breakfast for our business meeting. The lady at the counter never once acknowledge that I was standing in front of her, she never stated Good Morning how I can assist you or anything. A minute later another lady comes in with her two sons and she immediately greeted her and ask; would you like a menu, take your time and let me know when you are ready to order. I was very disturb! My money spends anywhere I will never return.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Three of us dropped in for lunch. We all wanted salads and you order at the counter which is filled with delicious desserts. What a test of willpower. The avocado salad with grilled chicken and mango dressing was very good. It is very busy at lunch, but the food comes out quick.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

A friend suggest we meet at Caffe Caffe over lunch to get reaquainted. The place was buzzing beginning around 11:30 am. She arrived shortly thereafter and we moved through the line rather quickly; spied an empty table and spent another 2 1/5 hours chatting. It was not overly loud -- just a busy lunch bunch. This location is practically double the original location (I've since visited that location since I enjoyed this one so much). All kinds of coffees, teas, desserts, salads and sandwiches. If you like honey mustard dressing, this is to die for!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Croissant w/ scrambled egg and cheddar cheese w/ a side of cheese grits ! Perfect way to start a day ....

Reviewed 12 April 2016

This cafe is considered as an essential to the Metairie work force and locals alike. particularly on Saturday mornings. A great place to have breakfast or lunch with somewhat of a California twist. The service is typical New Orleans order in-line, but it moves fast. The food and dessert offerings are exceptionally good. This is a nice place to sit and have a conversation with your spouse, significant other, or friends.

Been to Caffe! Caffe!? Share your experiences!