All reviews cindy bishop new orleans front desk bank parking lot room was clean cafe du monde french quarter yogurt the breakfast area hot breakfast hard boiled eggs easy access housekeeping staff nola area staff was very friendly and helpful restaurants and shopping definitely stay here again
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just stayed here for two days. Check-in said 3 and we got there about 15 after, however they stated that our room wasn't ready and we would have to wait. I asked if there was anything they could do since we had plans in New Orleans and we didn't want to leave our luggage in the car, so finally one of the desk clerks said she could switch me around with someone else. So once we got to our room, we noticed there was no Bible in the room, which was a disappointment for us, as well as a bathtub that had rust around it and looked dirty. I take baths so this was kind of a bummer for me since I had to take showers. Other than that, the rooms were decently clean. The breakfast is your standard fare but the eggs were really good. They had complimentary cookies and food throughout our stay which was nice. The parking situation wasn't the greatest. They had the standard parking right by the hotel but there wasn't a lot of spaces, the rest were by the bank behind the hotel and were poorly lit and didn't seem very secure. Fortunately, we didn't have to ever park there. Overall, based on the reviews, I was expecting a lot better, but it wasn't a terrible hotel. Just average. Hope this review helps others!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018

This hotel was very nice, all of the staff very nice polite and very helpful. That is why we stayed here before and after our cruise. And we will be staying here every year when we go on our cruises before and after. Awesome hotel awesome staff.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018

An average hotel, nothing great but it is decent. My complaints are a small bathroom, tight parking spaces, and breakfast is not available until 7AM on weekend mornings. We needed to eat breakfast at 6AM because of our early Sunday morning flight so we could not take advantage of the breakfast buffet on that day. Breakfast room is severely undersized but lots of good food choices on the days we ate there at 6AM. Hotel is within walking distance to Café du Monde, a New Orleans tradition. Front desk staff are very friendly. A rather convenient location for both the airport and New Orleans main attractions. Also, a little pricey but a much better price than the downtown hotels.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Cindy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Cindy Bishop,CHA
Sleep Inn & Suites
504-887-5337

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I checked in on 2/22/18 and checked on 2/24/18 due to my wedding being held down the street at the Balcony Ballroom. My husband and I booked 2 King Suites (bridesmaids/groomsmen), and 2 additional rooms were blocked off for family members.
1. The hotel begins to charge your card days before check-in (even when the option was not selected), therefore, be sure to enter the card that you would like billed at booking, or contacted them a few days before to make any card changes or you will have to go through the refund process.
2. The suites were fine, but the guest rooms were horrible. Just to name a few issues: Toilet leaking, peeling tub, large areas of mildew on walls, near the A/C, around the tub, filthy walls, stained chairs, etc.
3. The staff was extremely nice, especially Lisa and another guy who was filling the manager role due to the other being out. Our concerns were addressed immediately, without attitude, but with understanding. They even made sure bridesmaids and groomsmen were on separate floors.
4. Easily accessible to everything (Balcony Ballroom, New Orleans, restaurants, mall, etc.) Awesome place to have makeup done as well.

Overall, it served its purpose, however, I do not think I would return due to the value of the rooms.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Cindy Bishop,CHA
Sleep Inn & Suites
504-887-5337
Delete Resp

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This place was just ok. Small and not as clean as i would have liked it. We took the stairs most of the time because they had just one elevator that was not in great shape. The stairwell was Very Dirty and the elevator could have been cleaned as well. The breakfast area was very small. The staff was friendly and the area where the hotel is offered a wide variety of places to eat. We stayed overnight to leave on a cruise the next morning. The price we paid was much more than i thought the place was worth.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family