“Excellent stay”

Eastside Coach House B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mapledurwell
Eastside Coach House B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Mapledurwell B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 February 2015

Dog friendly b&b in pretty rural setting. Good accommodation with ensuite, tea and coffee facilities. Clean and comfortable. Friendly and helpful owners. Interesting history to the property. Would stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wendy D

Reviewed 14 September 2014

Being retired and travelling the countryside we stopped off at east side coach house and ended up staying two months of the summer which I think speaks for itself , good breakfasts , breathtaking scenery, peace and quiet and helpful and friendly hosts .

Room Tip: A room overlooking the countryside the view is stunning !
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Valerie S
Reviewed 31 August 2014

The welcome we received was 2nd to none.
Our hosts Elaine and Mike on our arrival made us feel like old friends, could'nt have asked more from our stay.All the comforts of home, delicious breakfasts and would recommend this B & B to all our friends and relations. We brought our pet (a miniature schnauzer} with us and he received a very warm welcome as well. We were pleasantly surprised that he had the use of their paddock which was also on the property. We will certainly be returning as this is one of the best B & B's we have stayed at.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Martin L
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Just got back from stopping at Eastside for the 6th time. The hosts Elaine and Mike are so welcoming, the breakfasts are great... nothing too much trouble, great value for money and the rooms have all been recently redecorated. The countryside around is absolutely beautiful with a lovely local country pub a short walk away. Its great to find somewhere where we can go and stay and take our well behaved dog if we want to. Thanks Mike and Elaine - see you next time!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aly13765
Reviewed 3 December 2012 via mobile

Upon arrival I was told to park on the side road as my vehicle was too big to go under the arch in the house. So I parked on the side road which was unlit and very wet and muddy. I was taken up to my room which was a twin room, however I had booked a double but as it was late I didn't argue. I was then told the bathroom was separate and that I was sharing it with other guests. The room itself was ok but there wasn't a lock on the door and on the instruction leaflet it said something along the lines of - all valuables must be taken with you at all times as we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to property whilst staying here. I had a decent nights sleep and to be fair the breakfast was good and filling.

• Stayed: November 2012

Been to Eastside Coach House B&B? Share your experiences!