“BEST HOTEL IN LOUISIANNA”

Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I am forever impressed with this hotel! Never once has my experience here been anything but the most pleasurable possible. I have yet to spend more than two minutes at check-in and I credit the front desk crew with having always been ready to accommodate you, whatever the need. I have always found the rooms to be impeccably clean. Thanks to the most excellent work of Laya in Housekeeping, the beds are first rate (definitely a high criteria) and the linens and towels always fresh as they can be, she is always on top of this. Internet service has always worked and never drops out and the Business Center helps me get work done. Simply a great hotel!

Room Tip: I like Room #208
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank esadler2017
HiLeesvilleManager, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Hi esadler2017!

I'm so thankful for your review! And I know Laya is going to be excited to see that you specifically pointed her out. Thank you for being a loyal guest and Spire member. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kristian | Manager | Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft Polki

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Upon arrival, I was greeted warmly by Sandra; very personable and very professional. At check-in, I had to make an immediate change to my reservation; she was very happy to do so.

Later, I had misplaced something of value and thought it may be in my room; I did not have time to look for it that morning before leaving. I called the front desk and asked if they could mention it to housekeeping. When I arrived back at the hotel that evening, Sandra recognized me and asked me about the item. Even though it had not been found, I thought this was an extremely thoughtful and caring gesture.

Every hotel staff that I came into contact with was very pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Hi rogerperez53!

Thank you for your kind comments! I'm so thankful that you personally recognized those that made your experience at our hotel memorable. Thank you for taking the time to recognize them. We appreciate you!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Our son was deploying from Ft Polk and we came to town to see him before he was deployed and we were welcomed with a warm greeting by Tee who was one of the friendliest Front Desk ladies I have ever had the pleasure to meet. While I was waiting to check-in I observed her helping a family who had been staying in the hotel because their home was destroyed by the recent hurricane Harvey and she was telling them where they could go to get assistance with free clothing and goods to help replace theirs that were destroyed by the flood. She gave us directions to where some of the good places in town were to have lunch and some nice places to go and visit with our son. Later that afternoon I had to visit the Front Desk again because we forgot a few personal items at home and Eileen was so great, she helped us out! I wish every hotel had friendly employees like these ladies are! The hotel was clean and served a great hot breakfast.

Room Tip: We had a room with 2 queen beds and it was great
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Hi cookiebutter25!

Thank you for the wonderful compliments! We sure do have a wonderful staff. I cannot wait to share your kind words with them. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We received great hospitality and assistance during our stay using the hotel as a staging area for operations in Beaumont in support of Hurricane Harvey relief. The staff was friendly and helpful, and catered to our every need. I observed the staff go out of their way to assist displaced families who had been relocated to Leesville and were being lodged at the hotel. Great employees!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank jlm0012017
HiLeesvilleManager, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Hi jlm0012017!

Thank you for the wonderful compliments! Its unfortunate that a tragedy brought us together, but I am so thankful for the work that you do to help those in need. We hope that you visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I have stayed at other Holiday Inns and this one is very lovely and clean. Very comfortable stay. Everything here is great, the location, the staff members, especially the housekeeping supervisor Ms Laya. She is very friendly, great smile, and accomodating. Bed is alway is made great and shower was always cleaned. Thank you Laya. Also the front desk agent Antonia, was the best. Very respectful, helpful and always had a great smile. I would like to thank all the staff members. I am sure that I will be back to this hotel soon. Thank you for the Hospitality!!!

Mustapha!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
8  Thank mustapha36
HiLeesvilleManager, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Hi Mustapha36! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for the great review!

Kind regards,

Kristian | Manager | Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft Polk

Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesville
0.1 km away
27.5 km away
Best Western Plus Deridder Inn & Suites
4.8 km away
SureStay Hotel by Best Western Leesville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk? Share your experiences!