US$90
HIExpress.com
US$56
US$129
US$109
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 January 2014

The room was very spacious, the bed was super comfortable. when we checked in the young girl was super nice, she gave us a room, but I could not stay in it, the mold or mildew smell was horrible. we went back and told her, she was again super nice and gave us another room. thats the room we kept, and I have no complaints at all as far as this room. It met our needs for the week. the room was clean.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Pamela H
Reviewed 15 March 2013

We stayed here for a decent amount of time and had no problems. The rooms were clean and spacious and the staff was friendly. Was not pet friendly. But it's located directly in town, so that is helpful. It was a bit pricey, but all hotels in that area are, that are liveable. No bugs

Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank ChelseaL15
Reviewed 8 March 2013

We had to stay here after our house burnt down and we were treated very bad housekeeping barely came by and when they did they told horrible lies on us we had three rooms and I had to video them the day they told us we had to move to other rooms in the hotel because the rooms we were in were too good for us because we trashed them according to the house keepers (major lie) they wanted to put asmatic children in smoking rooms or we would have to leave so I took video of all three rooms and would advise you do the same if you still decide to stay at this location good luck if there was a zero in the overall scores thats what I would give thanks oh yes and the carpet in two of our rooms were wet and the toilet in our room didnt flush and my husband had to fix it; Regina

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank ginanemom
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Nasty nasty place! Bugs in bed and carpet. First room I got trapped in because door frame was coming apart lucky husband was outside to kick the door free. That room stunk to high heaven. Moved rooms upstairs from first room could see out side around the door. Heater didn't work, blinds broken and would not shut. Horrible smell like animal pee and mold. Bugs everywhere! In the bed on the floor. Fridge did not work. Night front desk told us we could bring our small fish tank in. Got the bill and was charged 200.00 because per the manager Debie there was cat pee on the floor! And all we had was a fish! Called them on charges and they said the fish was ok. Told them I did not have a cat and the maid even came to my car to see my fish, no cats in the car. And yet I am still being charged 200.00 for a nasty, smelly, rock coach motel. WARNING this place should be in the red light distric and charge by the hour. On a personal note, I will be getting a lawyer!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 16 September 2012

The country inn is a great place to stay! Very down to earth and friendly staff. If I was ask where to stay in Leesville the country inn would be it. Low Prices and newly remodled rooms.They have new furniture and beds which makes for a great stay ;)

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family