“Very nice rooms with a modern look.”

Comfort Suites Leesville
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We had a very nice room. Nice and clean with a good smell. Bed was very comfortable, the cover was a little scratchy but not too bad. I would like better smelling bath soap but really if I'm that picky I could bring my own. Staff was accommodating. It was interesting the couple we were with got their room $10 cheaper for the same room. I could rate it a 5 compared to similar hotels.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at the comfort suites in leesville Louisiana for business and found it to be well worth the money for comfort and extra amenities. The room was very clean and service was outstanding. In addition, the breakfast was exemplary for the amounts and variations of food offered. All in all I will gladly stay at this hotel every time I am in leesville.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank mstlease
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

So, heater was broken in room, informed front desk after check in. No maintenance attempted that night. Spoke with front desk in morning. They promised it would be fixed. 24 hrs later, still not repaired. Temp in 30s.

Neither manager responds to a phone call.

Bottom line. Much is broken in this place.... no one seems to care at this point

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin S
Cindy W, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to do a review,we apologize that some of facilities were below your expectations. We are in the process of renovations. When I spoke with you that evening I had already called maintenance in to repair. Again we do apologize and hope we have the opportunity to have you as our guest again

Reviewed 28 October 2016

This is my third review for this property. My job sent me to this area and I decided to stay at the Suites in Leesville. Cindy and her staff was fantastic during my 5 month stay. Breakfast is served every morning and two nights out of the week, there's special meals prepared for the guest in the evening. The beds are comfortable, they've upgrade the cable system for customers convenient, the cleaning staff works extra hard to ensure that the cleaning standards are beyond reproach, the parking is plentiful. If you are working on or around Ft. Polk, the property is located minutes away. Bring your family and friends for an enjoyable week and weekend of splash in the indoor pool w/hot tub! I'm not sure if there's anything else you need to know but if I missed anything...........it's not at any other property.

Room Tip: Any room you choose will be fine
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. Staff was so friendly and helpful. Sonya who worked in the kitchen was very nice and helpful. And Keysha at the front desk helped me with places to eat and see in Leesville. Awesome staff and hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Cindy W, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. And thank you so much for the 5 Star. And thank you for recognizing our great team I will pass this along to them. And we hope to have you as our guest again.