All reviews indoor pool veggie sausages wet carpet upgraded room an overnight stay desk staff the hotel is clean nice stay decent breakfast refrigerator and microwave front desk clerk other hotels oatmeal bed was comfortable shower curtain convenient location great place to stay
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I booked this hotel back in December for the Jr. Beta State Convention, which is held in Lafayette every year. This was one of the only hotels on our list who still had rooms available, and how contacted me promptly after I left a message. They easily accommodated my request for 12 rooms and swiftly sent me my invoice.

Before we came we received two more emails from the manager one was for when our check-in time would be and when we'd need breakfast and the second was our last invoice.

When we arrived the hotel already had out key cards and other pertinent information in an envelope, which made giving room cards an incredibly easy task. I was also thankful that all of our students were on the same floor together, which makes accounting for students an easy task.

The breakfast was good and the staff was prompt about refilling anything that was out. Our students came in loud once and were asked to be quiet, but kids don't seem to understand that adults don't have as much energy as they do. I wasn't even mad, they needed it.

Overall, I was pleased with my stay and I would definitely book this site again for next years convention.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Emily M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Thank you so much for saying such kind words about the facility and staff. It was a pleasure accommodating your group. We hope we have the pleasure of accommodating your group next year.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

The staff were REALLY nice and eager to help with anything. They gave me a room exactly where I requested. The room was clean, quiet and the beds were comfortable. I loved the breakfast. They had lots of healthy options, not just the usual eggs & bacon. They had veggie sausage, different fruits, Chobani yogurt(my favorite) and oatmeal (not the instant stuff in a packet) that you could add dried apples, raisins, nuts, brown sugar, lots of options. They also had cereal, toast, English muffins, and make your own mini waffles. Great selections for everyone!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rita C
Emily M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Thank you so much for recognizing the staff & facility. We appreciate you and hope we have another opportunity to accommodate you when your travels bring you to Lafayette, LA.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Professionalism. The desk agent late 11/26 and morning 11/27 made a miserable evening of travel and a brief night of sleep much better. Property was in great shape and breakfast very good. Convenient to Interstate 10.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Emily M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites I-10. We take pride in making memoriable experiences and make sure our guests are treated as Family. Thank you for mentioning the facility & staff. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

We are Marriott Rewards members and we love staying at Marriotts! I had a test at University of Louisiana - Lafayette early Saturday morning. It is about a 10 minute drive but with traffic add some time, of course. It is a smaller hotel with an inside pool and a 24/7 fitness center. I like the concept of the indoor pool, though we didn't use it.
Our first night we had no complaints. The bed was large, the shower was clean. The service when we checked in was mediocre, as well. We ended up driving to Randol's for dinner and BJ's for dessert - both were 14-20 minute drives from the hotel.

Our second night was a spur of the moment decision to stay the night. We booked the room by chance at 12:24am and the woman who answered the phone, Zedra (sp?), was helpful at first but once she told me the price almost DOUBLED for that night (that we'd only be staying about 7 hours for) and I needed to get approval from my significant other, she kind of turned and said "this is a great location, very close to everything, and this is our last room - I need to know if you are interested or I will sell it to another customer" - it was odd. Not the type of thing you'd want to hear as a dedicated Marriott member..stuck in a bind, exhausted. Also, don't boast about the location when you are not particularly close to all of the restaurants (see above). I was dumbfounded.

I do have to admit, it was worth the doubling of the price. When we arrived we took the "last room available" - and it was much larger in size. I suppose hints to the increased price. I just wish I would've been told that the reason the room price had increased was because I was getting a larger room. I also wish I wouldn't have been threatened to decide in that moment or let her know so that she could "SELL THE ROOM" to another guest.

When we arrived Saturday, close to 1am, we grabbed gatorades and snacks. I am so thankful they had both. We are happy with our decision to stay at this location - a nice distance from the university and we would likely recommend it to friends!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Emily M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear Megan -

Thank you for your detailed feedback of your stay with us. I sincerly apologize about the miscommunication. Could you either email me or call me so I could investigate this issue further? I will use this information to train the associates to also be more detailed.
My email is gm@lftfi.com or you can reach me at 337.235.9898. I appreciate your time and look forward to your contact.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I arrived around 1:30 am after a 15hr drive across Texas. Deirdre was there to greet me and made my check in so pleasant. I was heading to my room and decided to buy a snack I couldn't make up my mind and Deirdre gave me a complimentary snack all thought it was a small gesture. It truly made this hotel stand out from the last 4 I stayed in on my cross country journey. The room is perfect and clean as well

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Emily M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to say such nice things about the Staff & Facility. We want our guests to feel like this is their home away frm home. You arrive as our guest, but leave as our family! We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Lafayette, LA.