All reviews waffles waffle house cold cereal an older hotel hotel stay convenient location microwave
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This is an older motel and needs to be remodeled. The door was warped and would not seal. There was a dead cock roach if the bathroom and hair in the sink. Although made the beds looked like someone had been lying on them.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0221GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Lafayette North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

I’m concerned about the problems you experienced during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. Please accept my sincere apology.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and the principal goal of our hotel is to provide a spotlessly clean hotel and great customer service. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn that you were unhappy during your stay, since we strive to provide quality service to all of our guest. I want you to know that your comments and suggestions we are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong, and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been addressed, and appropriate actions have been taken. We take pride in our hotel, and do our best to prevent problems from recurring.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. There’s no excuse for anything less that complete guest satisfaction. That’s our goal. We look forward to serving you again in near future.
Natasha S.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Lafayette North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this establishment. Dedra, the front desk attendant, was very nice. She listened to our room needs and found us the perfect room to accommodate us. I had my entire wedding party book their stay here because of how well Dedra took care of us. The kids enjoyed the pool area and had fun. The room was very clean and the showers had good pressure. We requested extra towels and they were delivered quickly. Dedra even recommended places to eat since we were out of town. Other staff members even offered their congratulations and blessings while we stayed to prepare for my wedding. It was such an amazing stay because of the courteous staff. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
LQ0221GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Lafayette North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay to La Quinta Inn Lafayette North. We strive daily to ensure that all of our guests are taken care of, and we never tire of hearing when we succeed! We hope to see you back soon.

Natasha S.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

This is a tidy little jewel right off of Highway 10. The room was clean, good size, included a nice sized refrigerator and a microwave. Breakfast was adequate with make your own waffles, cold cereal, yogurt, rolls and fruit. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms are away from freeway noise.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Lafayette North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Shirley,

Thank you for the great review. We take pride in the features you mentioned. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Danielle

Reviewed 30 June 2017

The rooms were very nice for the price. The workers were very friendly and did a great job during my stay. The rooms were clean and everything worked well. Iwill definitely go back when i return to Lafayette.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Lafayette North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

David,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We will be sure to share your review with our staff. Please come see us again soon!

Danielle