US$129
Priceline
US$139
US$102
Home2.com
Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette(Lafayette)
US$124
US$118
Priceline
US$97
US$92
Travelocity
US$95
All reviewswaffleswaffle housecold cerealan older hotelhotel staystaff was friendlyconvenient locationpleasant stayfloridamicrowave
Reviewed 30 June 2017

The rooms were very nice for the price. The workers were very friendly and did a great job during my stay. The rooms were clean and everything worked well. Iwill definitely go back when i return to Lafayette.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Lafayette North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

David,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We will be sure to share your review with our staff. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Hotel is not a 3-star despite what Google says. Parking area, buildings, pool, and other facilities need significant improvements and upgrades. Rooms were not properly cleaned and had an odor. Nonexistent security. While it is pet friendly, I have been to kennels that were cleaner and safer.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank V6724DZjoshuaw
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Lafayette North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Joshua,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and have concerns about our housekeeping standards. We are very sorry for this experience and want to assure you that the Hotel Management Team will be working with our housekeeping staff to prevent any issues in the future. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We stayed one night to attend the Garth Brooks concert at the Cajundome. It's an older hotel that can use a face lift but it was clean, friendly staff, very easy & quick check-in/out. Minimum breakfast, which we didn't eat. Coffee was just ok. Was definitely worth the money for a quick stay for one of the best concerts!! Would stay here again if I am on a tight budget :)

Stayed: June 2017

Stacie,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Your informative feedback will surely help our future guests with their travels. We hope you will once again choose us for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel in order to attend the Garth Brooks concert at the Cajundome. It is pet friendly and that was the only reason we booked it. Check in was easy and fairly quick for being a little early of check in time. The room is dated and not the cleanest I have ever stayed in but kind of expected that from a smoking and pet friendly motel. There was some obvious lack of care in the room as there was mold in the bathroom and cobwebs on the ceiling. We also noticed a little smell, we opened the refrigerator which was not plugged in and we found some hot pockets. If the room was just cleaned like we were told while waiting for it then that probably should have been noticed. We threw the food away and picked up some cigarette butts that were on the side of the bed. The beds are very soft, a little too soft for me. The motel is located right off the highway so you will definitely hear traffic at night. The pool appeared to be nice and pretty clean, though we didn't swim. All in all I'd say it's average and just needs to be better cleaned, though I understand the quick turnover on a concert weekend in which everyone is booked. The only real negative I have is the amount of random people loitering in the parking lot anytime I go out there. Made me concerned for my vehicle and belongings.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
LQ0221GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Lafayette North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

I’m concerned about the problems you experienced during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. Please accept my sincere apology.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and the principal goal of our hotel is to provide a spotlessly clean hotel and great customer service. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn that you were unhappy during your stay, since we strive to provide quality service to all of our guest. I want you to know that your comments and suggestions we are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong, and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been addressed, and appropriate actions have been taken. We take pride in our hotel, and do our best to prevent problems from recurring.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. There’s no excuse for anything less that complete guest satisfaction. That’s our goal. We look forward to serving you again in near future.
Natasha S.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

When I booked this hotel I took the negative reviews with a grain of salt, I assumed that other reviewers were over exaggerating but I assure you they are not. The front desk staff I interacted with were pleasant but beyond this I cannot recommend this hotel. Upon arriving there were two police officers apprehending a person right outside the hotel on the main road. When I entered the hotel room there was an overwhelming musty smell, the carpet was filthy, the curtains were dirty, the bathroom hadn't been properly cleaned (I couldn't bring myself to taking a shower it was so disgusting), many of the furnishings were either broken or in disrepair, and it was incredibly hard to sleep as the door/walls provided next to no insulation against all of the commotion/goings on throughout the night in the upstairs room and parking lot. Positives are that the air conditioning was very loud but worked, there was running water, the bed sheets appeared to be clean, and the t.v. worked. The morning I departed I got to see yet another person get apprehended by the police on the street in front of the hotel and there was a security guard in the lobby, I don't imagine it's a terribly safe location. I slept poorly due to the noise, felt quite unsafe, and was unhappy about how dirty the room was. I have stayed at quite a few La Quinta hotels and have never had such an awful experience, I don't dislike La Quinta overall just this particular one.
For those traveling with dogs, there aren't many grassy areas near the hotel for them to go potty and it feels quite unsafe being outside in this area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank somanyruns
LQ0221GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Lafayette North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Natasha S.