All reviews waffles cold cereal an older hotel hotel stay staff was friendly convenient location florida college microwave
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Terrible stay, will not stay a t this location again. this is the first time i had an experience like this. people was walking outside and rooms had an odor, food was not good. this is the worst location. Really was a waste of money.

1  Thank ashleybE8512IW
LQ0221GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Lafayette North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

I’m concerned about the problems you experienced during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. Please accept my sincere apology.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and the principal goal of our hotel is to provide a spotlessly clean hotel and great customer service. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn that you were unhappy during your stay, since we strive to provide quality service to all of our guest. I want you to know that your comments and suggestions we are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong, and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been addressed, and appropriate actions have been taken. We take pride in our hotel, and do our best to prevent problems from recurring.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. There’s no excuse for anything less that complete guest satisfaction. That’s our goal. We look forward to serving you again in near future.
Natasha S.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We arrived late evening and the check in process was fine. The property could use some remodeling but for one night it was adequate. One recommendation is to ask for a room that faces the back of the hotel, the rooms that face the front also face highway and was quite noisy throughout the night.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017

My family and I came to Lafayette, Louisianal for a funeral. I had to reclean the bathroom and the sink. I had to ask for extra towels since it had 3 beds and 3 people in the room. It's an okay hotel. It just needs updated. This was the same hotel I stayed at 2yrs ago when I came for a funeral . It is rare to find a hotel that has 3beds. It was a great price also.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We stayed 1 night. The bed was comfortable clean sheets plenty of towels fridge microwave individual coffee pot worked heater as well worked

cons the toilet continued flushing itself, the facet never shut off or stopped dripping
Roaches in the tub

The building needs updating inside out
the management needs to address pest control issues A S A P
the pool area needs attention
the breakfast area was packed so we went and ate next store at the waffle house

Room tip: if hand i cap re quest hand i cap room, the place had stairs only hard for those that have walking issues
Reviewed 22 March 2017

You get what you pay for I guess. The cost of the motel is cheap, but with that cost, it draws unsavory characters. We had a motorcycle gang stay the same night we did and one of these idiots decided to idle his motorcycle while he got all dressed up for his ride. 10 min after him idling and putting on his bandanna, gloves, helmet, etc...he finally got to his motorcycle and started revving it up. Nothing like hearing a Harley revving at midnight while you're trying to sleep. We also got a bus full of teenagers, this was just a bad night to pick to stay here, but I figured its like this all the time. Now onto the motel and staff, I was told the beds were queens over the phone and in person but when we got to the room, they were full size. The staff was somewhat cold and dislocated. No warm greeting here. I also had to go back to get another towel for the 4 of us. The room only had 3. We couldn't eat the breakfast the next morning due to the bus full of teenagers. They were swarming the dining area. It sounded like a baseball/football game when we opened the door. A room full of teenagers all talking/chatting on phones and with each other. We decided to pass this up and go to Wafflehouse, next door. All in all, I wouldn't ever stay here again. Just letting you know.

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank Bpack66
LQ0221GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Lafayette North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Natasha S.