All reviews waffles would stay here again staff was friendly convenient location florida college
Reviewed 26 January 2016

Older property, but very clean. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Have stayed here many times in the past and will do so again. Great value. Good location. I needed 2 downstairs rooms and was given side by side downstairs rooms as requested.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2016

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2016

My room was clean and comfortable. Check-in was quick and easy. I would recommend this hotel to my coworkers and would stay her again. I was surprised how quiet the hotel was during my stay. Access off the main road was convenient.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2016

Stopped in here on our way to Texas. Room was a little small but adequate. Property is older, but well maintained. Very clean. Breakfast was good. Hotel was quiet and as always, we enjoy the liberal pet policy. It is a, very nice and very affordable place to stay. I have no complaints.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2016

I always stay at La Quinta Inns. They offer the best value of any hotel chain. I used to waste time looking for the cheapest hotel room I could find. However, you get what you pay for. La Quinta Inns simply offer the best value for what you get of any nationwide hotel chain.

• Trip type: Travelled solo