See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2017

This was the first time I stayed here and overall I would probably do it again. I travel on business and the area the old hotel I used to stay in has just gotten too rough so I gave this one a try.
They were full because of a high school Deca convention in town and I guess I got one of the last room. I was just Ok, and not a good as the one at my old digs. People that read my reviews know that I grade on cleanliness of the room, in this case good. Bed comfort, poor and desk working chair (because I get caught up) , terrible.
The kids in the hotel were great and well behaved, The desk clerk was very helpful and overall the hotel appearance was very nice.
I will try them again.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Found this place about midnight after traveling all day. Room 116 had been updated, was clean, and the bed was comfortable. Hotel was quiet and the staff was all very friendly. Free breakfast had real scrambled eggs and not just those frozen hockey puck egg patties. Overall, decent experience for weary travelers. Would stay again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Sleep I, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Thank you for a wonderful review. I feel your pain when faced with those hockey puck egg patties :) . I look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We came for Mardi Gras in Lafayette and needed a place to just lay our heads. We got a great rate and was perfect for what we needed. It is nothing fancy but for the price it was perfect. The breakfast was a simple breakfast but was good. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Sleep I, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We offer a full hot breakfast including scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits with sausage gravy, assorted fruits, danishes, and yogurts! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

we prefer Choice Hotels and saw the sign and pulled in. nothing special about this place. a prime example of average but the room was clean and quiet with a good bed. don't know I would recommend though.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Coty C, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Bill,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. We appreciate all feedback so that we can better ourselves, not just for you, but for every guest that walk through our doors. I hope that you'll give us another chance to impress you, so that your thoughts of us will be more than just ok.

Yours in hospitality,
Coty Carver

Reviewed 23 December 2016

We had no reservations because we were going to stop once we became restless or tired. The hotel seemed descent and had somewhat good reviews, after all we were just sleeping the night. They did advise that walls were being painted so we expected that. The room was big and spacious. My daughters always check the beds for anything one of the beds comforter was stained with what seemed old blood. We took it off and asked the front desk manager to exchange it which he kindly did. I thought it was from bedding for sleeper sofa but when my husband came in with bedding is when I discovered it was from the bed. The shower glass door would be difficult to close consequently the water would come out. We figured how to close the door but then the shower head was loose and would spray everywhere and water would get out regardless. The shower head was full of lime and the shower had mold. We were too tired and actually slept pretty good. The breakfast was not as expected. There was barely any over cooked egg and no one seemed to be manning breakfast area. At check out my husband did tell front desk young lady about issues and she just said ok next time we won't give you that room. My husband thanked her but we will not stop again here. We usually pick Choice Hotels to stay at because of value, comfort and breakfast but this Sleep Inn did not keep up to the standards of Choice Hotels :/.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

laredoRose

Thank you for taking the time to give us your candid review. We appreciate all feedback so that we can better ourselves, not just for you, but for every guest that walk through our doors. I hope you will give us another chance to WOW you, as we strive to improve our services everyday.

Yours in hospitality,