Lowest prices for your stay
US$152
US$143
Hotels.com
US$143
Doubletree.comUS$152
PricelineUS$152
ZenHotels.comUS$155
All reviews double tree cookies the executive lounge river view great hotel great stay clean rooms the room was nice parking lot mardi gras staff was friendly front desk staff sola lobby conference honors housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2021

First time to Lafayette, but I’ve stayed in several hotels. Everyone involved with this hotel were very hospitable and proactive. We encountered a couple power outages that didn’t last long but that was not attributed to the hotel- bad storms plagued the area while we were there. Excellent drinks at the bar.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
James Thackston, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of a recent stay with us. I appreciate the kind words in regards to the Proactive/Hospitable service team and how much you enjoyed the offerings at SoLA Lobby Bar. Please accept my apologies for those power outages last week, those types of storms are very rare.

Reviewed 10 May 2021

Hotel is simply old and the quality of the staff was poor and non responsive. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, especially any Hilton Honors members. I felt they did not try and make any effort to resolve any problems I identified

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
James Thackston, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2021

Thank you for your review. These comments are very unusual for our team. I will email you direct to try and find out more information about this situation.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

Upon arrival, there was a sanitation sticker on the room, but it clearly was not clean. We found hairs on the toilet, mold in the shower and mold on the floor tile. Very disappointed!
I do not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apologies for your findings. I have shared your comments with our Maintenance and Housekeeping managers for immediate review.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

I recently stayed two nights at this hotel. To their defense, the rooms seemed nice and clean enough and I had no issues or complaints until the day I checked out. My skin began to itch and feel uncomfortable and I discovered bed bug bites all over my legs and my stomach. I called to inform the hotel and all I've gotten is the run around and transfers to voice mailboxes with unreturned calls. I am disputing the charge with my credit card company, but it's still a shame that they just don't appear to care.

1  Thank H3437TFchrisr

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I can assure you that any report such as this will be handled quickly and thoroughly by our team. This type of feedback is very rare and taken very seriously. I am sure that this room has been inspected by our third party pest elimination service.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

Jacuzzi tub we paid $500 a night was broken, shower/bathroom wasn’t clean. Pubes here and there throughout the bathroom. Wouldn’t recommend for a couple or a family. Absolutely disappointed, after staying multiple times, nothings changed.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review. I have shared your comments with our management team in order for immediate action to be taken.